SMUT. THE F*CKING SMUT HAS COME. BE PREPARED.

Felix's lips met his over and over again, and Jack already felt so lightheaded. He agreed to stay the night, but what it felt like, was that he agreed to play like this again. Though, it'd be a lie if he said he wasn't already thinking about it all evening.

Felix draws back: "Ready?"

Jack: "F-for what?"

Felix smiles and comes back in, this time slipping his tongue past Jacks lips. Oh boy..
Jacks breath hitched as Felix toyed with him, swirling his tongue in and out of his mouth. Felix seemed really good at this.
They both end up laying down on the sofa,  and Felix continues ravishing Jacks mouth. He only stops when Jack starts letting out faint, soft, whines.

Felix: "You ok?" He asks softly, letting them both catch their breaths.

Jack nods: "M'fine.."

Felix: "Sure you wanna do this? Jack..I can wait if-"

Jack: "No-"

Felix's eyes widen a bit.

Jack: "Just...be gentle ok?"

Felix feels his erection throb. Jack is hot like this. Their lips meet again, but this time while Felix is kissing him, his hands unbutton Jacks pants, and pulls them down to his knees.

Felix: "First time with a guy?"

Jack nods, embarrassed by the question.

Felix: "That's ok. I like that~"

He chimes, really happy by jacks response. This meant, he gets to be Jacks first. In this way anyway...

Felix sticks his middle finger in his mouth, coating it with his own saliva. Then he draws it down to Jacks entrance, and slides it in.

It goes it all the way.

Wait...it's in. With no resistance?

Felix looks shocked, and pulls his finger out, and returns to Jacks gaze.

Felix: "You..have you been fingering yourself?"

Jacks face lights up bright red and he uses his hands to cover his face as he speaks.

Jack: "I..yeah.."

Felix grins and grabs his wrists, forcing him to look him in the eyes.

Felix: "Were you thinking of me while doing it~"

Jack: "F-Felix..."

Felix: "You're so cute~"

Jack: "I wanted to be ready, ok?.."

Felix: "I'm happy." He says softly, and eases in to kiss him one more time.

Well he's ready. This was the part that Jacks never felt, and Felix was excited to give it to him.
He takes Jacks jeans off completely, and pulls his jeans down just a bit, then positions himself.

Felix: "Scratch me if I'm too rough~"

Jack: "W-wha-"

Before Jack can finish Felix pushes in, and Jack jolts and lets out a gasp.
It felt completely different from fingers, and Felix felt bigger than he thought he'd feel. All the times he's imagined being fucked by him, and now it's really happening, and it felt unlike what he imagined.

Felix: "Oh shit~"
Jack: "F-Felix!"

Jack wraps his arms around his neck, holding on firmly as Felix bounced him up and down repeatedly. It started to feel good..really good, and Jack was moaning uncontrollably.

Felix: "Cum for me~"

Jack: "Don't-"

Jack could barely talk though the moans and loud breaths.

Felix pumped in his until he was tense. Jack was ready, Felix could feel it. Just a little more. He pulls up, holding Jack down a bit harshly while thrusting. It's just enough to make Jack scream out while he's shooting cum and tensing all around Felix's length.

Felix: "My turn~"
Felix chimes, and starts thrusting roughly. Jack holds onto his arms, enjoying being held down, and moans as Felix pounds into him until he's about to cum.
Felix pulls out though, and cums down his thigh instead of inside him.
He didn't want to frighten him.

Jack was breathing so heavily, and it was obvious he was weak.

Felix wants to say something to make sure he's ok, but Jack draws him in for a tender kiss, and in that moment Felix knows everything's fine.