Smutty Play

(This chapter contains smut, so if you'd like to keep the innocence of this story feel free to skip this chapter)

Felix: "Sorry, sorry.."
Felix says quickly.
Felix: "I didn't mean to do that."
Jack had his hand over his mouth, his chest quickly rising and falling, and his eyes were wide staring down at Felix's sweatpants.
Say something! This was so awkward...

Jack finally swallows hard, and moves his hand.
Jack: "It's fine..you just surprised me, that's all."

Felix stares, eyes full of curiosity. That's it? He was surprised?

Felix: "Maybe we should stop now."
Jack: "N-no! I'm fine, really, just..do it again, please."

Woah woah woah, that last part sounded a little too desperate.
Yet, when Felix looks back down at Jack, his face is just that, desperate. He wanted to feel that again? It did feel pretty good...

Felix: "Hold on." He says softly, and grabs Jacks hips, holding them firmly. He thrusts upwards again, meeting Jacks bottom again. The smaller males legs curl around Felix's backside, hugging him in even more. Felix kept thrusting, humping Jack through their clothes. How could this feel so wrong yet so right?
Jack was breathing heavily, holding on tightly as Felix humped him a bit faster.

And faster.

Oh god, this was bad. Felix loses all train of thought, and the only thing on his mind was feeling good. He wanted to release, needed to release. This was so wrong and exciting.
He unconsciously pushes down, without even thinking about it, and moves Jacks hips back, so that his erected member was directly across from his own. Then he started thrusting him member against Jacks, causing Jack to release a gasp and start moaning.

Felix doesn't even think, he just thrusts against Jacks member repeatedly until a familiar feeling pools into his stomach. Warm..tingly..
Felix: "Oh fuck-"
Without even realizing how close he was, he cums, his member twitching within his sweatpants as he pushes against Jack one final time.

Once he's finished he breathes heavily, and slowly comes to the realization of what he's just done. But, as he looks down, he sees Jacks face all red, and he's hiding behind his arms. Felix looks down, and sees wetness on Jacks pants.

He came too.