Painful

It's been days. Felix hasn't heard from Jack, not even a text. Felix wonders if he went too far, coming onto him like he did. Maybe Jack really didn't like it after all.

Should he...apologize?

He rubs his head, sighing heavily. He had to try, anything, just to know Jack was alright.

So he gets dressed, rather warmly, since he's still sniffling a bit, and heads out. He drives straight to Jacks house and he can feel his heart beating a bit faster since he's in the driveway.

Why did Jack have this effect on him? Making his heart beat this fast?

He exits the car, and knocks on the door. It doesn't take long for Jack to answer.

Jack: "H-hey.."

Felix smiles slightly. He was so cute.
Felix: "Hey..you ok?"
Jack looks down slightly, and so Felix tries again.
Felix: "I haven't heard from you..just wanted to-"

Jack: "You don't have to do this anymore."

Felix's eyes widen a bit, confused.

Felix: "Uh..do what?"

Jack: "Play with me."

Felix blinks a bit.
Felix: "Play with you? Jack, what're you talking about?"

Jack: "The things we keep doing...you're just experimenting on me, right? Playing around?"

Felix swallows the lump in his throat. Sure, he wasn't entirely sure why he wanted to do those kinda things with Jack, but it wasn't just playing around. He really felt...something with him.

Felix: "Jack..."

Jack: "Lets just end this...pretend right? So it's a pretend breakup? Then they can have something new to talk about, right?"
He laughs a bit, and that's when Felix realizes he's got tears in his eyes.

Felix: "Jack-"
He reaches, but jack quickly shuts the door, and suddenly Felix feels like he's sinking in his own shoes. Jack felt like he was just fooling around with him...in a way, Felix felt that to be a little bit true. He didn't take Jacks feelings into consideration. He just felt like touching him, so he did. Felt like kissing him, so he did. He just thought if Jack agreed that it was ok, but honestly who would be ok with being used like that?

Felix returns to his car, and drives home, his thoughts a mess.

Once he's inside he leans against the door, and clutches his shirt. How is it that he's physically hurting?

Why does Jack have this much control? To make his heart ache like this..