More Smuttttttt

Jack was on the sofa, Felix towering over him. What were they doing? It's so dangerous to keep playing this way, and yet the feeling had secretly been nagging on them both. They just couldn't help theirselves.

Felix: "You sure?"
Felix asks, and Jack nods quickly, squeezing his eyes shut.

Felix leans down, kissing him tenderly, passionately.
His lips were cold.

Jack: "You're cold.." jack whines, curling up, putting his legs around Felix's thighs.

Felix: "Then warm me up."

Jack can feel himself blushing. Why did this feel so right when it was so wrong?

Felix thrusts against him, and Jack arches with the movement.
He did this for a while, but soon the fabric started rubbing Jack, and he let out a whine.

Jack: "Hurts.."
Felix acts immediately, as if he'd been waiting for a reason, and pulls their clothes down, revealing their members.
Jack shoots up out of shock, but before he can protest Felix is pumping his cock.
Jack leans his head back, breathing heavily.
He feels Felix move his hand to his own length.

Felix: "Me too."
He says and Jack obeys, pumping his cock as fast as he could. They were both breathing heavily, both tensing up as they neared their release.

Felix: "Fuck..Jack-"

Jack: "Felix-"

They care near the same time, both trembling as they cum on each other.

Dirty. Really dirty...and yet again, they did this.