Secrets Out

Jack was in his own home. He couldn't stop thinking about Felix and what they had done. It was wrong...and why was he evening doing that anyways? Felix said he wasn't gay before. So...what was this?

Suddenly his phone dings. It's just message notifications again. The usual, except for one.

It's from a Destiny and the message says "I know your secret."

Jack looks at it curiously, and after much debate, decides to message back.

Jack: 'What do you mean?'

It takes a little bit, but she responds: 'Your pretend boyfriend.'

His eyes widen. What was this?

Jack: 'Pewdiepie and I are really dating.'

Destiny: 'You shouldn't lie to your fans Sean. We know the truth, and we're going to expose you two.'

So what? A few people might have doubts. That doesn't mean anything. Still..shouldn't he try to persuade her?

Jack: 'We've done stuff...'

Destiny: 'So Felix is toying with you. He's experimenting. It's not like he hasn't before.'

He has?

Destiny: 'Let me guess, it was his idea to put on this show? He's been using you from the start, and you were dumb enough to fall for it.'

Jack can feel himself getting frustrated.
How dare she...Felix wouldn't do that...would he?

'He's experimented before...'

'He's just experimenting with you.....'

'And you were dumb enough to fall for it.'

Destiny: 'You might as well give it up faker. We already know the truth, and soon everyone else will too.'

Jack blocks the user after that last message.

What a bitch...

But still...what if she was right? What if Felix was just experimenting with him? He said he wasn't gay...that he couldn't be gay. That he's tried kissing a man before and it was horrible.

So then...was he just using him?