Peace

Jack: "Can I get a shower?"
Jack asks, completely out of breath.
Felix: "Yeah, of course."
Felix responds quickly, getting off of the smaller youtuber.
Jack rushes into the bathroom, and Felix lays back on the couch, covering his forehead with his hand.
That was uh...awkward..but also hot as hell. How could something so wrong feel so right?

He gets to his feet and cleans himself off before putting on new underwear and sweatpants. Soon Jack comes out of the bathroom with new clothes on as well.

Jack: "I..think it's out of my system now."
Felix can't help but laugh.
Felix: "Yeah? I think so too. Wanna watch Rick and Morty?"
Jack nods, smiling a bit.
The two sit on the sofa, and Felix pulls over two blankets for them to cuddle up with. Things were calmer now, but surprisingly Jack lays his head on Felix's chest, just like he had done before when he was sick. Felix can feel his heart beating a bit faster, but he tries to calm down. He wraps an arm around Jacks back, and pulls him closer.

This doesn't feel the same anymore.

However, Jack said it was out of his system now, so it was over. No more of this weird stuff. They'll return to being pretend boyfriends and everything will go back to normal.

When he looks back down Jack is completely asleep. So peaceful...

So cute.