06

06 — DOES IT EVER MAKES SENSE?
eunsang never believed it when people call him special.
perhaps this is the only time when he feels like so.

eunsang doesn't expect he'll be pushed over a wall in his first day. usually it happens after a week of school or so.

hell, he might consider this as a personal record.

seungyoun holds him by the shoulder, pushing him over. "what are you exactly?"

"I don't know what you mean—"

"the way you looked at me this morning, just before i collapsed." his voice is stern, bringing shivers over eunsang's back. "you knew something, didn't you? you were surprised."

"of course i was surprised, i glanced at you and all of the sudden you had an actual seizure on stage!"

"you were the one who did that to me!" seungyoun takes off his grip, his breaths were hitched and quick. "lying won't solve anything, it won't work if it were for me."

seungwoo steps in to calm him down. "seungyoun-ah-"

"i know how you looked. the expression on your face, it doesn't just look like a pleasant surprise. you were scared. and confused. you realized something immediately at the top of your head, and afterwards it shocked you more after seeing me faint." seungyoun continues his ramble. "lies leave tracks in your head. you can't lie without thinking, you had to think of the lie first before you proceed to say it. from your behavior i know you are afraid, you're hiding something you don't want me to see. but jokes on you, i could see right into your head." he grins. "you're of great distress, your mind is spinning into great chaos. you are thinking.."

he stops.

seungwoo looks over his dongsaeng. "kid, you're alright?"

"what happened to him? did he malfunction?" wooseok asks, his curiosity arises.

"i can't read him." seungyoun mumbles.

"what?"

"i can't read him!" seungyoun eyes widen. he puts his hands on the eunsang's cheeks firmly. "are you thinking of something?"

the redhead looks quite startled. "uh.. yeah?"

"seungwoo, wooseok, think of something important. maybe my power's under maintenance."

you mean like this? seungwoo reaches out, his face looking puzzled.

can we please hurry up and finish this i just wanna go home. wooseok's expression fails to synchronize with what he was thinking.

"it's all fine for you guys.." seungyoun glances back at eunsang. "okay, you. what's your favorite food?"

"it's the—"

"don't say it, stupid! think of it!"

nothing, seungyoun has found nothing. no matter how much he tries, the redhead is nothing but a blur, his mind is too complex for him to configure.

"think!"

"i am thinking!"

"YOU'RE NOT THINKING LOUD ENOUGH!"

"okay, timeout." seungwoo pushes seungyoun away from eunsang, parting them away. "that's enough. seungyoun, stop tormenting the kid."

seungyoun stares into the distance, his mind went completely blank. not long after that he smiles, then he laughs. he laughs very hard to the point tears started forming in his eyes.