AUTHOR'S NOTE.

so did any of you see it coming? hehe :D

so yes, you've reached the end of superhuman, the first book of the superhuman series. how was it? did you enjoy the ride?

as i do believe most of you have tons of questions, let me answer a couple of ones first regarding the second book + frequently asked questions that i haven't been able to answer one by one.

1. DID EUNSANG DIE?

hmm, i don't know. did he? well, he is the main character.. and main characters usually never die that fast.. ~

2. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHAT'S THE STORY DANIEL WANTED TO TELL?

you gotta read about that in the next book :)

3. WHEN IS THE NEXT BOOK COMING OUT?

i don't think it'll be that long of a hiatus, perhaps in a month?¿ the synopsis will probably come out earlier before that.

4. ARE THERE GOING TO BE ANY CANON RELATIONSHIPS?

honestly i've never thought about making any couples official when i started writing this book because the original plot was merely just a group of friends with a variety of superpowers... that's why i'll be needing your opinion about this. do you want to have any popular pairs to be canon in the next book? if so then who? ~

5. I STILL GOT A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PLOT AND THE STORY IN GENERAL, WHERE CAN I ASK THEM?

just reply your questions here in this specific paragraph or simply pm me, i'll try to answer them as detailed as i can!

oh and that's not all~ i would also like to tell you that superhuman has been translated into 5 different languages! (french, spanish, vietnamese, hungarian & mongolian) all of them are compiled in my reading list so please do support them translators as well!! if you're interested on translating this book into your mother language feel free to pm me :D

alright, i guess that's it. thank you for reading and see you in the next book! ~

(if this is a regular paperback book, let's just say this is the about the author section lol)

My name is Freesia, a 16 year old girl living in Jakarta, Indonesia. I speak English better than Indonesian for some apparent reason (but still, my English is still nowhere from extraordinary). I find writing as a hobby to spend my spare time. My other hobbies include video editing and graphic designing. I can play the violin (and a bit of piano) and my dream job is to become a researcher that finds cures for incurable diseases.

As an INTP, I tend to avoid useless conversations and I mostly enjoy my time alone. I'll be incredibly psyched though if you bring up topics about the things I love (history, kpop, x1) :)

yours truly,
yuehwa

(2019.10.16)