24

fly highayayayer!

sdhjshjsh x1 <3

24 — HE WHO KNOWS

then came the last person eunsang would like to see in such situation.

he just wants to mind his own business, is that too much to ask?

"eunsang?"

junho has his attention shifted across the room exclusively to eunsang, as the restrained look on his face softens only by the sight of him. the room falls dead silent, with only the sound of eunsang's feet shifting quickly through the fallen books towards the exit. "junho," he mumbles under his breath. as he was moments away from getting his hands on him, seungyoun grabs his hand, stopping him.

"let me go." eunsang grumbles.

"eunsa—"

"hyung—"

"listen to me,"

"let me go," he repeats again, his voice rising. he forces his strength and gets rid of seungyoun's grip, before he proceeds his way towards junho, dragging the boy away with him.

a voice creeps inside his head, and without doubt it has to be seungyoun's. lee eunsang, i—

as if he hits a dismiss button, eunsang shoves the message away out from his head. not now, seungyoun. not now. he thought to himself. he never knew his powers include being able to filter any of seungyoun's messages sent to him. it might come off as rude, but to him it might as well be considered handy at least for the moment.

junho stays away from the x1 agenda. he needs to be safe, and him knowing nothing probably would end up being the best option for him and the both of us.

he takes junho far enough from the rest of the boys, as he prepares the whole scenario he ought to tell to him to explain the situation. junho did not go against him, he instead keeps himself composed as he follows eunsang wherever he's bringing him to. from the looks of it however he doesn't look as calm.

the moment they reach a quiet place, the boy immediately unleashes his fair confusion and disfavor. he glares at eunsang. "what was that for? the moment i stepped in, you were throwing books all over the floor! what did those books ever do to you?!"

great, he did not see the part where the books starts to levitate then. eunsang lets the boy talk first, giving him time so that every piece of anger he manages to pile up is broken down immediately. "and the people, the students who were with you there. i checked the place out because i saw seungwoo-ssi getting into the room without any notice, i was quite confused as to why he was here in general as he doesn't even go here anymore, why is he still wandering at school then? i thought it had to do with you disappearing at every subject after lunch break and turns out it did! right there, there was you in the room. and hyeongjun. and minhee. and SON DONGPYO!" he growls at the last part. "i mean, in what circumstances were you in to the point you had to be in the same room as him? i thought you hate him to bits!"

"i do—"

"i'm not finished yet," junho cuts him. "it just makes me wonder, eunsang. i think it was a bad decision for me to register you into the olympiad team, because it seems like you don't even have any interest on it instead—"

"hey, it was a great idea. i enjoy being partners with you." eunsang points out. "the olympiad has nothing to do with it. i'm sorry i had to leave you alone again like that, something important came up and i couldn't dismiss it."