16

10k reads🤩🤩🤩(update:11k now right before i'm publishing this dhsjsj) there's so many of you reading this fanfic, i am honored. thank u guys for sticking w me even so until the 16th chapter (+ still counting), sorry for my uncountable grammatical mistakes and plot holes, I LOVE U i'll continue on writing this book for y'all hopefully until the end🥰 thank u for loving my version of the x1 boys, pls do remember to support their debut!!!!

~ today's also a special day bc it's hangyul teaser release day🤩🤩

please anticipate ma boy's debut in this book in chapter 20 🥳 lezzgo hangyul content yEs

ok this is getting too long let's just start the chap

16 — HIS TOUCH
eunsang detaches the usb, discovering a new power.

yohan's situation starts to become clearer than before.

"he is psychometric."

eunsang looks at the older boy, clearly petrified by the sudden sighting. it didn't frighten him or anything, he is just rather in shock that after the rising tension, he's now introduced to another power he didn't expect of having. he slowly gets up, helped by seungyoun who's right beside him.

hyeongjun scrunches his forehead. "psycho what now?"

"psychometric, it means that he gains information just by touching an object." minhee explains it to him. "i bingewatched a drama about it back in summer break, it was great."

"what did you see, eunsang-ah?" wooseok asks.

eunsang takes a breath, trying to digest everything that is currently going on. "it was short, yet i could see everything so clearly. i was in the same room where yohan had his interrogations, it was like i was looking around from yohan's perspective, like i was in yohan's body." he explains. "yohan was limping, i could feel it clearly. he moves to the edge of the room, somewhere that the surveillance camera can't reach. he made his way to some sort of a computer, then he noticed that the screen reflected everything around him except for himself. he was indeed invisible." he takes a breath. "then he quickly takes a usb— this usb, attached it to the computer and he immediately copied the most recent file."

"you mean the one we saw earlier?" seungyoun asks.

eunsang nodded. "he was humming something, muttering something to himself for several times, he stated it loud and clear."

"what did he say?"

"he said that he needed to remember." eunsang emphasizes the word 'remember'. "you need to remember, you need to remember. keep this to remember. he kept muttering that to himself, it seemed like he was in a hurry."