27

27 — THE ELEVENTH PILLAR

with junho completely knocked out, the rest of the group desires to reveal the truth.

"faster, redhead!"

seungyoun closes the phone, groaning disgracefully. he can't believe the moment he let eunsang escape with the other x1 he detected earlier, even just for one moment, suddenly something bad happens to him. several boys he has taken care of throughout these few days, and now you're asking him to heal another one?

seungwoo appears from the bathroom, his whole body soaking in water after he took a quick shower. he dries his hair with the towel, his well-built body shows an appearance as his wet clothes became see-through. he heads towards seungyoun. "what's wrong? you were yelling to the phone just now."

"lee eunsang. remember the kid that came into the lab earlier?"

"the one who came immediately to call eunsang?"

seungyoun nods. "i told you that he's an x1, right? though his powers are still very limited to the eye, i think he holds great potential." he appraises. "eunsang left with him before i could even tell him anything. he even ignored my messages!"

"prolly he was busy, needed his own time to explain." seungwoo says.

"yeah, that was what i thought of too, but guess what?"

"what?"

"he just called me to tell that the kid's now laying unconscious." seungyoun tells him with a distressed tone. "how much i wished i told him earlier— now we're faced with worse revelations, and all we could do is to wait."

seungwoo hums. "eunsang must've been in a huge shock,"

"yeah, that's what i thought too," seungyoun sighs. "now, if my guesses stand corrected, yohan must have reach this place right—"

a big pop sound appears in the living room, surprising the both of them.

"now."

"wah, seungyoun-hyung! did you redecorate?" yohan appears with a body of a teenage boy resting in his arms. "it's.. chic. though i liked the old design better because it looks like donald trump's bathroom but hey, this looks great too. OOH, SEUNGWOO HYUNG!"

quickly the boy places junho in the sofa just to fix seungwoo's wet hair. "for god's sake, comb your hair. you don't wanna look like a homeless guy, don't you?"

seungwoo grabs yohan's arm, stopping him. "get the kid, bring him here."

yohan purses his lips. "ah, you're not fun." he grabs junho easily from the sofa and brought it to his hyungs, placing him gently on the bed.

"where's eunsang?" seungyoun asks as he gets his hand trailing over junho's neck.

"he's coming. i couldn't take him with me because of his powers."

"oh, is that so?" seungwoo murmurs. "i really thought his power restrictions ain't that serious."

"you told him the way to get here?"

"he's a wizard, he'll be fine."

seungyoun shoots him a look. "you should've reminded me that he can't travel with you, that way i could call someone to pick him up."

"yeah, he'll pick him up with a limo if it's necessary," seungwoo adds.

yohan chuckles. "really, sometimes i forget that you're like, nick young rich."