26

Currently watching phum viphurit live whilst uploading this omg my babes's so cute irl😊😊💖

26 — SON OF ZEUS

junho was gone in a flash.

eunsang wasn't sure about the reason he was there anymore, he was just somehow engulfed by confusion and uncertainties of his own existence.

did they take junho with them? was eunsang too distracted by the sight of the chopped-off body parts to the point he's been staring at it for minutes and junho just leaves as he did so? was junho even there with him at all?

no time to think nonsense, eunsang. you gotta move.

"junho?" eunsang calls out. his eyes shift towards the corpse. "don't move, stay there." he says with a commanding tone. he then sprints his way towards the exit where he men escaped, hoping to catch sight of junho in the process.

i was talking to a corpse, he thought to himself. another casual day.

he checks on the back door which is now already displaced as the men did a quite decent job kicking it down. he approaches the backyard, finding nothing but several foot tracks heading towards the back gate. he gets out from the house's premises, now skimming through the other side of the neighborhood searching for junho.

he couldn't have gone too far..

following his instincts, he makes his way towards the narrow road, hoping junho had the same decision as him too when he got out of the house. eunsang quickly scans the place, seeing nothing strange in particular.

that's when he suddenly saw the man earlier lying down in the middle of the street, unconscious.

eunsang runs towards the man, checking out if he's alive. from the looks of it he has been hit hard. really hard. but not physically.. a side of his head was mildly burnt, leaving a trail of blisters around his neck. eunsang was about to get down and take a closer look at him before he suddenly hears a voice heading towards him, not too far from where he was.

"help!" the voice cries out. eunsang immediately turns around, searching for the whereabouts of the voice. his eyes widen.

the other man in a suit runs towards him, his face igniting in fear. eunsang immediately gets up, looking at him quizzically. who has been hunting for these people? why are they either running away or have been damaged instead?

"hey, hey. you're alright?" eunsang asks the man.

the man shakes his head a bit too aggressively. he gets on one knee. "p-p-please i'll do anything, i w-w-won't expose you to my b-b-boss, i promise. just please, spare me!"

"spare you?"

"he's coming, he's coming f-for me." his face shows nothing but fear. "please, o-oh my god, it's too late.. he's here...."

the light flickers. the man immediately takes cover behind eunsang, whilst stating a few prayers from the bible. eunsang still looks as conflicted as ever. what is this man talking about? but somehow he knows the atmosphere's gone worse. something really is coming.

flicker, flicker.

he knows he's supposed to take cover,

but why isn't he doing anything?

"save me.. save me.." the man mumbles, fumbling the hem of eunsang's uniform.

the figure appears from the edge of the street, its eyes glowing like fireflies. electricity fawns upon it as it walks, making its way towards the both of them.