22

yay update at 0.00 am kst hehe ~

22 — MAN OF TRUST
hangyul, dohyun, and the rest of the shenanigans.

"yohan's.. alive?"

hyeongjun leans on minhee. "can you please explain to me this whole thing so that i know who to yell at next?"

dohyon, who is clearly able to hear their conversation, scowls in disbelief. "seriously?"

hyeongjun turns to him. "shut up, the adults are talking."

"you're barely one year older than me!"

"whatever your reason is, i'm still older than you. that means i won't feel guilty if i had to hit your head when you're being too much of a brat. because i, song hyeongjun, am older than you!" he stomps his way towards dohyon. "take that!"

dohyon sneers. "you can't hit me, i'm way taller than you."

"you've sunken low enough for me to reach!"

"alright, that's enough." minhee pulls hyeongjun away from him, not wanting to cause another tantrum when they are still in line with the one with hangyul. he whispers to hyeongjun. "ignore him. taunting him will never be worth it. the kid can levitate things, and he's technically a lot more of a senior than the both of us considering that he knows of his powers way before we do—"

"i can hear you, you know." dohyon says with a satisfied tone. "i know you're scared of me."

minhee turns around to him. "yah nam dohyon, i just saved your ass back there. you should be grateful. you want me to throw you off like the rest of your friends?"

hyeongjun grins. "what did you say about ignoring him?"

"yeah, that was a tough one." minhee sighs. "anyway, you said wanted a recap?"

hyeongjun nods. "please."

"hangyul and the ice cream stealer are brothers—"

"not by blood," dohyon adds.

"hangyul's the dude who was with yohan-hyung that day when he got captured, he's the earth guy—"

hyeongjun gasps. "the earth guy?!"

"yeah, the one who created that big hole in the vid," minhee replies, "and he thought yohan-hyung didn't survive after the capture that's why he feels guilty for technically being the one who's responsible for his death—"

"yohan hyung is dead?!"

"no— god, were you even listening earlier?!" minhee mutters in annoyance.

meanwhile, the actual argument was between the older boys, with hangyul being absolutely dumbfounded by everything seungyoun and wooseok had to say. "no, that's impossible. he was held captive by them, those monsters— now you're telling me he escaped without a single strand of hair damaged?"

"well, we didn't say that he did come undamaged.." wooseok mumbles. "he kind of lost his mind a bit when he returned back—"