The Search Continues

Rigby: What the heck was that thing doing in there?

Mordecai: I honestly don't know, and I don't even care. All I know is that thing is NOT even human.

(The scene cuts to them right in front of the door leading to the courtyard.)

Mordecai: Ready, Rigby?

Rigby: Yep.

(With that said, the blue jay uses the courtyard key to unlock the door. After getting rid of it, he opens the door and the two go outside. The scene then shifts to outside the apartment building. Mordecai and Rigby find what looks to be the apartment swimming pool surrounded by a fence. Near the pool are plastic chairs and umbrellas for swimmers to sit on once they get out of it after swimming.)

Both: (quietly) Whoa.

(They walk right over to the pool, stopping at the edge to look down into it. Finding it to be empty, the two workers jump in to try to find anything that might be helpful to them.)

Rigby: (whistling) Man, this is a deep pool.

Mordecai: C'mon man, now's not the time.

Rigby: (mutters) Party pooper.

Mordecai: (punches him in the shoulder) I heard that.

(They then search around the empty pool, hoping to find something helpful to them. It's during this search that Rigby notices what looks to be a baby stroller lying near the stairs.)

Rigby: (confused) A baby stroller...?

Mordecai: (also confused upon seeing it) Is this town just weird or creepy?

Rigby: Something tells me a bit of both, man. Like you've said before, we have seen weirder.

(They walk over to check it out. Noticing only a coin inside it, Rigby picks it up. Carved on the front is a snake.)

Rigby: Well, this is cool. Think this could be useful, Mordecai?

Mordecai: (shrugs) Probably, but it would be a great souvenir when we get back.

Rigby: Sweet!

(With their search done, they get out of the empty pool and head over to the other apartment building.)

Rigby: I wonder if we can find anything that proves helpful about this town.