The game

Lance and Keith were cleaning there Lions.

Lance: Looking good Red!

Lance said to his Lion. Keith rolled his eyes but smiled.

Keith: I miss you we're good at love talking me as you are with you Lion.

Lance pouted.

Lance: What are you talking about? I'm good at it with you.

Keith: In bed you are, maybe.

Keith mumbled. Lance blushed madly. Allura walks in.

Allura: Lance. Lotor needs your help with baking the Tacos meat.

Lance sighed.

Lance: The little Mexican Boi is coming.

Keith smiled at him. Lance went out of the room but Allura stayed with Keith. Keith kept cleaning his Lion.

Allura: So Keith. How are you?

Keith: I'm good. You?

Allura sighs.

Allura: It's been stressful.

Keith: Yeah...The war can be...

Wisteria: Big bro!

Wisteria runs in the rooms.

Wisteria: Me, Pidge, and Matt are gonna play together wanna join?

Keith smiled at her.

Keith: Sorry lil sis but I have to finish up my cleaning.

Allura: I can play though.

Wisteria smiles at her brightly. She grabs and drags to the door. Allura smiled.

Allura: What are you playing?

Wisteria: Uno! I'm gonna win!

They walk out the door. An hour later Keith had finished cleaning his Lion and went to the living room.

Wisteria: Come on!! That's the tenth time in a role!!

Wisteria cried. Matt, Pidge, and Allura were all smiling at her. Keith walked over to his father Astrol.

Astrol: You Sister is horrible at any game. I'm not saying this to make her feel bad but...

Keith: Why are you always so hard on her...she's 11. She doesn't have to be good at games just because you want her to be.

Matt was standing next to Astrol and smirked.

Matt: You are pretty hard on her, Astrol.

Astrol: I only want the best for her.

Keith: If you want the best I suggest you stop making her feel bad when she makes a mistake or she loses a game. All you do for her is make her feel like she isn't worth it.

Everyone looked at him.

Astrol: Keith not know.

Keith: It's true though. You act like she isn't worth you time too. Nothing she does is good enough for you so you put her down. You said your not trying to make her feel bad and yet you always do. She is perfect and doesn't need your opinion on everything she does!

Wisteria looks down, gets up and walks out of the room. She walks down the hall.

A voice: Wisteria.

A creepy voice called her name. Wisteria stopped in her tracks.

Wisteria: Hello? Who's there?

A voice: Come to me my child~ let me show you a world where anything is possible.

A shadow appeared on a wall and moved against it. Wisteria ran to catch up to it. She suddenly stopped she for to a wall.

A voice: Go through the wall and you will find what you are looking for.

The voice said. Wisteria gulped and went through the wall. On the our side was an entire library filled to the brim with books.

A voice: Go to the middle Book case my child and take out the green book on the middle shelf on your right.

Wisteria did as what she was told. She went to the middle Book case and took out the green book on her right. Suddenly a hope opened up in front of her. A stone stand with a book with a glass case on it comes fourth to her. Wisteria is stunned.

A voice: Now my child, pick up the glass case and take the book.

Wisteria: I don't want to.

A voice: Hush now child. Nothing will in that world will hurt you.

Wisteria: I don't trust you either! Why me anyways?

A voice: because.... Astrol and the others weren't understand the pain required by this people.

A voice transformed into one that sounded more like a males and was softer to feel in one's heart and hear in ones ears. Wisteria picked up the book and sat down in a corner of the room. She started to read the first page.

Wisteria: For those who don't know, the secrets of the past is within us all. In lies are greatest destines and fails that we have in ourselves. Don't be fooled by anyone, you come from the one only one you are created but...there are others like you from the past and future. Keep reading this book and you will find out who they are.

Wisteria turned to the next page and suddenly a blinding light came from the book.