Chapter One: Page 1

Wisteria appeared in a place where it's all white (Not to be racist I'm half black). Four people wearing white cloaks were standing in front of her. One was brown (See) and was a little short then two of the ones. There was a shorter person who had tan skin, the one next to the brown one had a lip-piercing on the right side of his lip, he was a little a taller then the other two, the last one was a little bit taller then the one with the lip-piercing, he was a little dark but not as dark as the first person.

The brown male in white: We are the Company of Stone. We see through everyone's lives before they enter the worlds. You are no different. You have been chosen to watch people of this world that need you help.

Wisteria: How?

Male with the lip-piercing in white: By been the Light in the Stars.

The male that's taller then the rest in white: The Ocean beside the crying shore.

The brown male in white: You will watch them from the shadows and make sure the go the right path.

The tan one in white: We will be watching him here. Just remember people in that world can be cruel if people you least expect from.

Wisteria was unsure.

Wisteria: What about my family??

The brown male in white: It will be like you never left by when you do go back you cannot say anything of this, do you understand Wisteria?

Wisteria: I do.

The brown male in white: The book will send you to a house. Be careful and good lucky.

Wisteria opened here eyes someone she recognized. The guy was sitting on his bed listening to music.

Wisteria: Keith?