Chapter Two: Page 2

Keith, Lance, and Wisteria walked past an old park. Wisteria stopped and looked at it. It looked rusty. She left the two boys and went around the corner. She first got on the swings. As she sat she started to feel nostalgic like...she had been here before. She grabbed the swings bars and pushed with her legs. Riiver walked past the park turned his head to see her. He frowned a little. She walked over and sat do on the swing next to Wisteria and starting to swing too. Riiver was swinging higher then Wisteria which annoyed Wisteria because she had shorter legs. Wisteria tried to make it as high as Riiver but.... Finally she gave up and was about to jump off the swing but before she did she noticed Riiver had gotten off his swing and moved to the back of hers.

Riiver: Let me help you.

Riiver gently pushed the swing high. Wisteria held the bars tightly. Riiver made the swing go very high and Wisteria laughed. She could almost see the top of the buildings. She squealed loudly of pure joy. Riiver stopped it the swing.

Wisteria: That was so much fun!

Wisteria's eyes sparkled with excitement and joy. Riiver walked away from her.

Wisteria: Wait! Where are you gonna?

Riiver stopped and turned his looked at her.

Riiver: There's a Soccer game two of my friends are in. You can come if you wanna.

Wisteria ran to him and grabbed Riiver's hand.

Wisteria: wait....I can tell him?

Riiver and Wisteria walked to a soccer field nearby. The game had started already.

Skyler: Riiv you're late.

Skylar had a green eye on his right and a a light blue eye on his left. He also had tan skin. Riiver sat down on the grass next to him.

Riiver: I know. Did anyone sore yet?

Skylar: No, but Jay and Blake are good defenders.

Riiver: I mean yeah but...If Blake sees me and he us getting the ball away from the team you know what will happen.

Skylar started to laugh.

Skylar: He definitely tries to show off.

Riiver smiles.

Riiver: Definitely.

Wisteria was sitting on the grass as they walked the game. Again...she felt nostalgic. She gulped. Riiver touched her hand and smiled at her. Wisteria was reminded of this time before but how though....