Chapter Two: Page 4

Wisteria slowly opened her eyes and saw Keith drooling next to her. Wisteria smiled and touched his chest. She didn't go through him.

Wisteria: How can I touch him now? Does Riiver have something to do with it? He knew I was in this world before everyone else and so did his friends. Who is he?

Wisteria was to get up but being there with here made her feel at home. She remembered her real brother and nuzzled Keith's chest. Tears started to form in her eyes. Keith started to wake up. He opened his eyes and gave out a yawn. He felt Wisteria's hand on his chest.

Keith: Good morning Little Star? Did you have a nice sleep?

Wisteria: Yeah...

Keith smiled and kiss her forehead. Wisteria blushed.

Wisteria: Don't do that it's embarrassing.

Keith pulled her closer to his body. They struggle neck to each other.

Keith: You feel so soft little Star.

Wisteria: T-thank y-you.

Wisteria tries to hide her face in embarrassment even though he can't see it. Keith hugs her tightly. Wisteria loved this. She loved his warmth. Suddenly... Keith's phone rang. Keith got up and went to the dresser to answer it.

Keith: Hello? Yeah...it's today? Yeah I will be there.

He hung up the phone and turned to Wisteria.

Keith: I have to meet some friends for Homework club. I'm pretty sure it would be boring to you.

Wisteria: I was planning on going to Pidge's and Coran's diner anyways.

Keith smiled.

Keith: Just be careful.

Keith walked out of the room. Wisteria laid back down. Why did she get the feeling this happened before? It couldn't of, right? She got up and went to the diner. She opened the diner's door and the bell rung. Coran looked up.

Coran: Isn't it little Star. Welcome to our diner.

Wisteria smiled.

Wisteria: Do you guys need any help getting ready for the guest? I can help set up the dishes.

Coran: Pidge does need help with that. She is in kitchen cleaning them.

Wisteria walked into the kitchen. She saw Pidge washing the dishes.

Wisteria: Pidge. I'm here to help.

Pidge looked to the door then smiled.

Pidge: Oh Star...thank you. Hunk isn't here right now so I been trying to get everything by myself.

Wisteria walked over to her and got a short chair to stand up. She helped wash the dishes.

Pidge: So Star? You're from another world right?

Wisteria kept washing the dishes.

Wisteria: Yep. It's odd though. I actually never been to Earth.

Pidge looked at her.

Pidge: Huh?

Wisteria: I was taken from my parents as a baby by the Galra. I was a slave since I was younger then Keith and the rest of the team saved me. I followed Keith every well after that. Lillian was like my mom and Astrol was like my dad so I started calling them that. I called Keith Big bro too.

Pidge stopped and stared at her. She put her heard on Wisteria's head and rubbed it.

Pidge: You're a good kid, Star.

Wisteria smiled at her but Pidge  couldn't see it. They Kept on during the dishes and cleaning the silverware. Hunk came in the kitchen.

Hunk: Wow. You did a nice job with cleaning the plates and silverware Pidge.

Pidge cleared her throat and motion to where Wisteria was standing. Hunk looked confused then realized what Pidge was trying to saw.

Hunk: Oh! I'm sorry Star. I didn't realize you were there. Did you get a new haircut?

Wisteria raised her eyebrow.

Hunk: Anyhooo~ great job you two. The guests are coming in now.

Wisteria: I better get going. I'm gonna look for Keith.

Pidge and Hunk said goodbye to her and Wisteria left. Was this really Riiver during this?  She had to find out.