Chapter Two: Page 7

Wisteria, Riiver and the others were still star gazing. Wisteria looked seeing all the tiny little stars. Blake smiled over to her.

Riiver: We should head back now.

Riiver said sitting up. Wisteria sat up too and pouted.

Wisteria: Aww! I want to check off everything from my list.

Riiver smiled at her.

Riiver: Someday this week we will.

Wisteria smiled.

Wisteria: Yay!

She cheered. She rides on Blake's back again. After they went back to town Wisteria goes her own way and walks through the town in the dark. She gulps nervously.

Wisteria: Keith! Hello!

She hears a bang in the alleyway next to her and she freezes. She panics.

Wisteria: Maybe it's just a cat. That's right. A nice...cute...

Astrol came from the Alleyway. He walked past her.

Wisteria: A-Astrol?!

Astrol froze and turned around.

Astrol: Little Star?

Wisteria: That god you're here!

Wisteria ran and hugged his leg. Astrol didn't move. He wonder how he could feel her. Wisteria let go of him and moved back.

Wisteria: I was so alone and...and...

She starts to cry. Astrol crouched to her height.

Astrol: Hey...it's ok...

He gently wiped her tears away with his thumb. He smiled at her sweetly. Wisteria looked at him. She touched his hand and smiled back. Astrol stood up and looked around.

Astrol: Weren't you with Keith? I'm sure he is looking for you.

Wisteria: I kinda got lost.

Wisteria told him. Astrol looked at him.

Astrol: I will take you back to him.

Wisteria held Astrol's hand as they walked. They walked to Keith's house. The lights were on. Astrol knocks on the door. Allura opens it.

Allura: Astrol! Thank goddess your here. We can't find Little Star anywhere!

Wisteria tilted her head in confusion.

Wisteria: Where one was looking for me?

Astrol: I actually found here. She was in a the town.

Allura looked next Astrol. She got down on her knees and hugged Wisteria tightly.

Allura: We were so worried about you! Please don't ever run away like that again!

Wisteria blushed. She wasn't use to this. Hardly anyone gave her affection like this in her world except Keith at times. She always wonder what it would be like to have a actual family and now she didn't have to wonder. She hugged Allura back. After the hug they went inside. Everyone looked worried.

Lillian: Astrol? What are you doing here? I thought you were busy?

Astrol glanced over to Wisteria.

Astrol: I brought Little Star back.

Lance: You did?!

Wisteria blushed a lot more.

Wisteria: Hi?

Wisteria: Little Star!

The other Wisteria hugged her tightly.

Pidge: We had no idea where you were.

Matt: We were really frightened.

Lotor: I should call Keith. He is still lot looking.

Shiro: I will, you just calm down.

Wisteria looked down. She felt really bad. She walked up to Keith's room and laid down and started crying. She was still crying when Keith ran upstairs.

Keith: Little St-

He stopped and saw her crying. Keith sat on his bed and her back.

Keith: Are you alright?

Wisteria: I'm sorry! I'm a horrible person! I didn't mean to run off I just wanted to see the world.

Wisteria said, crying.

Keith: No you're not. It's ok to want to see the world but make sure you come home also. I need to make sure you're safe.

Wisteria sat up hugged Keith's body.

Wisteria: I love you big Bro...

She sniffed.

Keith hugs back.

Keith: Love you too, lil Sis...

There was a bright light.