Chapter One: Page 5

Lance and Keith have been doing everything together. They been going to the Gaming Center a lot too. Today Wisteria is following them to school. Lance and Keith are walking down the hallway and people are staring at them. Wisteria smirks. She happy nobody can see her. Allura (Lotor's Sister and Lance's adopted sister) stares at them with her mouth open. Wisteria looks at her.

Allura: Lance?! Are you two together?!

Keith and Lance smirk at each other.

Lance: That's definitely a positive.

Allura's Jaw definitely dropped to the floor. Lance and Keith walked past her and got to class. Wisteria stood in the back. She not having to go to school was interested in everything the teacher said even if she didn't understand it since it was high school level. She saw Keith and Lance give each other love notes when the teacher wasn't looking. Wisteria looked up Keith's shoulder and looked at the small piece of paper.

Love note: Roses are Red. Your eyes are black. Make sure you go patting, pat, pat

Both Keith and Wisteria gave Lance the same look. Lance just smiled. Ok...Lance wasn't good at making love poems but Keith loves them anyways. Wisteria turned around to go back to a back of the classroom when a black-haired tall kid was staring at her. This was Jay, one of Riiver's and Blake's friends alone with a small boy named Skylar. They all could apparently see Wisteria and it creeped her out.

Wisteria: Why are you staring at me dude!! Do you see something you like? I'm only 11!

Jay smirks and looks back at the teacher and they could also hear her. Wisteria wonder who were they and why were they always around where she went. To the Store, to the Cafés, to the Gaming Center! They were always there. It was like they were stalking her and how in the name of hell they did see her but others couldn't! Keith and Lance got out of class and walked down the hallway. Wisteria followed closed behind them. Lance got a phone call after school and walked away from Keith. Keith looked at the sky.

Keith: It feels like...there's someone guiding us...to the right path. A Light in the Star and follows around and makes sure we are safe. Wherever you all little Light I thank you for being there.

Wisteria: But I haven't been doing anything! You're the once's who made your own destinies and your own future. You made it possible for you to have a life together. Don't thank something you don't know if they're real or not. I am here but you can't see me. Please big bro...don't thank me...because I don't deserve it...

Keith eyes widen. He heard Wisteria's voice.

Lance: You ok?

Keith asked.

Keith: Yeah what's up?

Lance: Well...Allura told Lotor about us dating so I'm pretty fucked up and now he wants to met me alone at the Gaming Center.

Wisteria gulped. What can she do now? She couldn't help them at all. Keith looked in her direction. Wisteria froze. Keith couldn't see her but he knew she was there somehow. He looked back at Lance

Keith: You will be fine Lance. Someone is watching over us right now.

Wisteria: You can't see him! How would you know that Keith?! I'm not a Light in a Star! I'm from a different world!

Lance: Wait...did you hear something?

Wisteria went pale. They could hear her?

Keith: That was her...the Light in the Star.

Lance: I hope her magic can make Lotor less piss at me.

Wisteria wanted to reach out by the connection was fuzzy. Something wasn't let her connect with her brother and Lance.

Lance: I better get going. I will call you if I'm not dead.

Lance walked away and Wisteria followed. They got to the Gaming Center and Lotor was at the front. Lance took a deep breath and walked to him. Lotor turned around and saw him. Lance stopped in front of him and looked up to meet his gaze. They both stared at each other.

Wisteria: Lance. Lotor! Please make up! You maybe adoptive brothers but you still love each other a lot. In my world you guys are the best brothers. Matt and Lotor are dating. You don't care if you guys are gay. Lance please. Just say sorry and hug it out.

Wisteria begged. Lance could hear what Wisteria had said very clearly and so did Lotor.

They looked around.

Lotor: Who was that?

Lotor asked Lance.

Lance: The Light in the Star.

Lotor: Did she say something about another us?

Lance: Yeah she did.

Lotor: Little Light. Where ever you are...don't worry...we will make up... Right Lance?

Lance smiled.

Lance: Right.

Wisteria smiled brightly.

Wisteria: Thank you!

She was pleased that they could hear here. Lotor and Lance hugged each other tightly. Wisteria actually did something. She felt so happy. She was crying. Lance heard her crying.

Lance: Little Light? Are you crying?

Wisteria: I'm just saw happy I helped you.

Lotor smiled.

Lotor: Thank you Lost Star. We won't forget that you helped us.

Wisteria: You're welcome.

Suddenly everything went white.