The Wish

Wisteria woke up in the corner. She put her hands on her chest.

Wisteria: Why am I feeling this way...

She got up and walked through the wall. She went to the kitchen. Everyone was still asleep so she made herself breakfast. Astrol came in and made coffee. Wisteria sat at the table and ate her toast. Astrol looked over to her and gave her a look.

Astrol: Don't make such a mess.

He hissed at her. Wisteria looked down. She considered Astrol as a father but he didn't act like one. She looked down on her ever time she did something. Wisteria drank her milk and finished it. She then put her plate and and cups in the sink and ran off.

Astrol: Don't go getting yourself in trouble!

Wisteria ran to Keith's room. She ran in and jumped on Keith's stomach.

Wisteria: Wake up Big Bro!

She giggled. Keith smiled and Wisteria plopped on the bed of her belly. Keith sat up and hugged her.

Keith: Good morning to you, too.

Wisteria hugged him back. It was nice to be seen and touched. Lance walked in.

Lance: Aww~ cute~

Wisteria shot up and looked at him.

Keith: What's the matter?

Keith asked.

Wisteria was so use to the others Lance's personality that she had forgotten about her Lance's personality. She shrugs.

Lance: Aren't you guys gonna get up?

Wisteria hugged Keith again and pouted.

Wisteria: I want to cuddle all day.

Keith and Lance at each other.

Lance: Well then. Make way for the Star Shape-shooter.

Lance got in bed with them and the cuddle. Wisteria asked Lance and Keith about Earth.

Lance: It's a wonderful place.

Keith: If you can call it wonderful. There's ears and people killing others-

Lance: Keith! Don't tell her that!

Wisteria: But it's like that everywhere you go...even in space. I mean we are in war right?

Keith smiled and rubs Wisteria's hair.

Keith: You're right...

Wisteria sighed.

Wisteria: I want to see Earth...no matter how dangerous or scary it is...I want to see my home...and maybe...even see my parents...

Lance and Keith frowned.

Keith: You really...where ever your parents are we will find them.

Lance: That's right! I'm sure whoever your parents are they will be happy too see you!

Wisteria's eyes sparkled. She hugged them both.

Wisteria: I wish to be just like you two when I'm older!

Lance smiles and rubs her hair.

Lance: He will be.

Wisteria smiles brightly.

Astrol listened from the doorway. He said heavily and walked away from the door.