Standing up

Wisteria walked into the living room. Everyone was there. She walked past them.

Keith: Hey, Wisteria want to watch movie?

She didn't answer she just kept walking. Astrol blocked her.

Astrol: He asked you a question?

He glared at her.

Keith: Don't threaten her Astrol!

Lance: Keith don't!

It's startling.

Keith got in Astrol's face.

Keith: Why can't you treat her like a human being!

Astrol: That's enough. I don't want to hear this!

Wisteria: You don't want to hear anything that has to do with me!

Wisteria snapped. Everyone looked at her.

Wisteria: Why! Why do you all hate me! Why don't you see I'm human! I see it in your eyes that you don't think I'm enough! That you wish I was gone! That I was dead! Why do you though?! You all said you were my family, but you never acted like it! You all shun me out! I felt alone for years since I came here, because none of you could dare me your love or compassion! When I was in the Glara all I was, was a slave! That's how I feel right now! All I want is a real family! To care for me! That's not what I got! I got a selfish prick group of people that can't see me as a human! I ... I ... I just want my mom and dad!

Wisteria ran into her room crying. She locked the door and laid on her bed. Why did she have to suffer? A few hours later someone knocked on her door.

Astrol: Wisteria ... it's Astrol.

Wisteria: Go away! I don't want to talk to you!

Astrol: I can't give you what I have unless you open the door. I know you will like it.

Wisteria slowly made her way to the door and unlocked it. Astrol comes in and stands in her room. Wisteria sat on her bed not looking at him.

Astrol: There aren't any words to describe how bad I been to you or what I have said. I didn't realize how I was hurting you. You called me father, but in all honesty I wasn't one. I know you won't be able to forgive me, but ...

Astrol took a shuffled lion  from his back pocket and showed it to Wisteria.

Astrol: I had it for awhile. It's actually yours when you were a baby.

Wisteria looked at him in shock. Astrol looked away from her eyes.

Astrol: You don't remember, but I went into space when you were an infant. I got lost while looking for Aliens. When I first saw you ... I had no idea who you were. I hated the Glara so I hated you. It wasn't until I realized who you were that I felt so bad about saying those things to you, but I couldn't bring myself to say sorry, so I kept hurting you.

Wisteria eyes sparkled.

Astrol: I just want to say ... I'm sorry lil sis.

Wisteria ran over to him and hugged him tightly crying. Astrol hugged him back.

Lillian and Keith listened from the doorway.

Lillian: I thought they looked like.

Lillian said smiling.

Keith: I'm pretty sure we all did.

Lance walked over to them.

Lance: What are you guys talking about?

Lillian: Astrol and Lillian are siblings.

Lance smirked.

Lance: HUNK!! YOU OWE ME A THOUSAND STARBUCKS!

Lance called then the hallway. They others ran to them.

Lotor: They are actually siblings?!?

Adam: Wow.

Shiro: You owe me money to Allura.

Coran: I thought I was gonna win!

Allura: I will win the next bet we have!

Matt: Yeah, sure!

Astrol appeared in the doorway.

Astrol: You realize we can here you right?

Pidge: Oops.

Wisteria walked out behind Astrol. Allura crouched in front of her..

Allura: We are really sorry we made you feel unwanted. We didn't mean too. We all have been so busy with the war that ... we had forgotten that you are still a kid and need company. Can you forgive us.

Wisteria smiled.

Wisteria: Of course!

Allura hugged her. Keith smiled at them. Keith and Wisteria went to the training room. Keith was during some pushes-up while Wisteria held his legs.

Wisteria: 38, 39, 40, 41-

Keith was grunting a lot.

Wisteria: You sound out of shape, Keith.

Wisteria said teasing him. Keith smiled.

Keith: I haven't been doing this for awhile.

Wisteria: I think I like your grunting and sweating.

Keith pauses then drops on the floor laughing. Wisteria looked confused.

Keith: I think you have been spending to much time with Lance, Wisteria.

Wisteria: What did I do?

Keith: You just openly flirted with me!

Wisteria blushed madly.

Keith: Wait ... what were you thinking about just now?

Wisteria: You being shirtless and being underneath Lance.

Keith: Maybe we should start locking our doors when we do that stuff!

Keith kept laughing. He then sat up and they robbed their noses together. Wisteria smiled, so did Keith.

Keith: You're special, Wisteria. Don't ever forget that.

Wisteria blushed again the giggled.

Wisteria: I'm not, special. You're the special one.

Keith: How am I special?

Wisteria: For being my big brother and loving me! You make my life complete!

Wisteria said smiling. Keith blushed madly.

Keith: Did anyone ever time you, you can make someone fall in love with you in a second?

Wisteria tilted her head like a puppy. Keith smirked.

Keith: Are you hungry? I came make you something?

Wisteria: Sure!

Keith got up and walked to the door. Wisteria followed. Keith made them soup. He put it in front of Wisteria then sat down. They smiled at each other. Keith blew on Wisteria's shop and started to feed it to her. Wisteria shallowed it. She licked her lips. Keith kept feeding her. After they ate their soup Keith and Wisteria went to Keith's bedroom to lay down. Keith wrapped his arms around Wisteria's body while they were laying down.

Wisteria: I love you~

Keith: Love you. I always will. Don't ever get that.

Wisteria: I won't.