Chapter Two: Page 5

Wisteria sat on the swing in the rusty playground looking down to the ground.

Blake: What's wrong Little Star? You look so down.

Riiver: Aww...did someone steal your cake?

Jay: It's heartbreaking to see a glowing Star stop glowing.

Skylar: Come on Star cheer up.

Wisteria looked up and saw Riiver, Blake, Jay, and Skylar standing in front of her. Wisteria stared at them.

Wisteria: What are you guys doing here?

Blake: To check up on you. You are the Light in the Star.

Wisteria's mouth dropped.

Wisteria: So it was you?!

Jay: Duh. It was obvious.

Jay smiled. Riiver walked over to the swing and crouched down in front of her. He cupped Wisteria's cheek with his right hand. He looked into Wisteria's eyes. He smiled.

Riiver: Wisteria...you have beautiful purple eyes.

Wisteria blushed. Riiver eyes gleamed as he smiled.

Jay: Yo! Riiver. You have a boyfriend.

Riiver blushed madly and turned to Jay.

Riiver: Oh shut up! You would do the same since you still in denial!

Skylar: Oh no...

Jay: Shut up Riiver! Why don't you sit your ass down and go suck you boyfriend's dick somewhere else!

Riiver was pissed. He wanted to choke Jay.

Riiver: You little piece of Shit!!!

Riiver was about to attack Jay but Blake picked him up from his stomach. Riiver was struggling to get out of Blake's arms.

Riiver: I'm gonna kill him!

Wisteria sweat dropped.

Wisteria: What the heck is going on?

Skylar looked at her.

Skylar: Did you guys forget that Wisteria's here?!?

Riiver and Blake stop and look at Wisteria. Riiver blushed. He hides his head in Blake's chest. Blake hugged him tightly.

Blake: It's gonna be ok Riiv...

Riiver: I'm supposed to be the role model for her and yet I acted like that. I'm a horrible person...

Blake: No you're not...people just get angry at times...that doesn't mean there horrible.

Riiver was hugging Blake back and kept his head in Blake's chest.

Riiver: What a gonna doooo

Wisteria got off the swings and waddles over Riiver. She gently tugs on Riiver's jacket. Riiver looks at her and Wisteria smiles sweetly.

Wisteria: Big Bro~ I still love you~

Riiver blushes more and let's go of Blake to hug Wisteria. He hugs her tightly and nuzzles her cheek with his.

Riiver: You are the sweetest little sister ever~ Big Bro loves you two~