Chapter Three: Page 2

Wisteria woke up on Keith's bed without him being there so she got up and went downstairs. Keith was eating cereal for breakfast at the dining room table. Wisteria climbed up on the chair and sat next to him.

Keith: Morning, Little Star.

Wisteria: Morning.

Wisteria looked around the room.

Wisteria: Sooo...What are we doing today?

Keith: I'm gonna go to Lillian's and Wisteria's house you can come with you want?

Wisteria: Ok...

The walked on the sidewalk side by side. Wisteria was holding on to Keith's hand like she did sometimes in her world. They got to Lillian's house and Keith knock on the door. The suddenly heard a dog bark. The both froze. They both hoped it wasn't the dog from last night. Suddenly the door opened a black fluffy dog jumped out. It pinned Keith to the ground and started licking him.
Wisteria was frightful and she backed up but she had tripped over a flowerpot and fell on her behind. The dog stopped licking Keith and growled at her. He out off of Keith and got in between them and growled some more. Wisteria shook with fear. The dog narrowed his eyes to Wisteria.

Lillian: Bad dog! You don't growl at her!

Lillian pulled on his fur on his neck and brought him into the house. The other Wisteria appeared a few seconds after that.

Wisteria: Sorry, Lance and Lotor gave us him on a short notice.

The other wisteria smiled shyly.

Wisteria: Are you guys ok?

Keith got up and so did Wisteria.

Keith: I'm fine.

Wisteria however was shaking. She was afraid of dogs. All kinds. Especially Kosmo. He knew it too! Keith and her walked into the house. Wisteria has grabbed on to the back of Keith. Lillian walks into the living room.

Lillian: He's outside.

Keith sighed.

Keith: What's wrong with that dog?

Lillian: All I know he use to be a guard door.

Wisteria was shaking.

Keith: Calm door, Star. He won't hurt you.

The other Wisteria grabbed her hand.

Wisteria: I have been waiting to show you something!

Lillian: We will be back in two hours.

Wisteria looked up at Keith and gasped.

Keith: You're leaving!

Keith looked at her.

Keith: I promised Lil I would help her with her home work.

Lillian: You're gonna be fine, Star. Be brave ok?

Wisteria looked down. Lillian and Keith went out of the house. Wisteria gulped. The other Wisteria pulled her along to her room. It was filled with Disney stuff!

Wisteria: Wooow!

She had never seen Disney stuff before. They dressed up as Elsa abs Anna and were acting out their roles.

Other Wisteria: Catch me Elsa!

Wisteria pretended to hit the other Wisteria with her ice powers. The girls both giggled. Wisteria then heard a growl. Wisteria looked to the backyard door and saw the half wolf dog looking at her. She gasped.

Other Wisteria: It's ok, Star. He's outside.

The other Wisteria said, trying to calm her down. The door started banging against the window. Wisteria was went pale. The dog growled. The other Wisteria shut the blind. She then got in front of Wisteria.

Other Wisteria: It's ok. Just breath.

She touched Wisteria knee gently. Wisteria gasped. The banging kept coming. The other Wisteria tried to calm her down. Bang. Bang. Bang. Wisteria whimpered a little as ur came through the glass. She curled up into a ball and covered her ears. The other Wisteria hugged her tightly. The growling didn't stop either. Suddenly ... the door swung open and the dog ran to them.
The other Wisteria tried to blocked him, but the dog jumped on top off Wisteria. She had her eyes shut tightly. As the dog growled. The other Wisteria tried to drag him off of her, but she wasn't strong enough. The dog starting moved off of Wisteria and licked her face playfully. Wisteria looked at him. The dog was smiling at her, sitting down. Wisteria sat up and looked at the door. She slowly put her hand on the dog's hand and her wagged his tail happily. He licked her again. Wisteria giggled.

Wisteria: You aren't a bad pup.

The dog licked her face.

The other Wisteria watched. Wisteria kept playing with dog. Keith and Lillian got home. Lillian opened the door.

Lillian: We are back!

She called. The two Wisteria's were laying on the big fluffy dog while watching Frozen two. Keith and Lillian smiled.

Lillian: Looks like that dog could be tamed after all.

Keith looked at her.

Keith: Little Star.

Wisteria jumped up and looked at him.

Wisteria: Keith!!

She ran and hugged him. The dog licked his face.

Wisteria: Can we keep him, Keith?! I want to name him Kosmo after my brother's dog!

Keith was still smiling.

Keith: Alright.

The two Wisteria cheered.

Lillian: I guess we know who tamed the dog.

Kosmo didn't even need a lead or a collar. He followed right next to Keith and Wisteria. Wisteria rode on Kosmo back. Keith smiled at them. They got home. Shiro and Adam were surprised to see a dog with them.

Keith: Is it ok with we keep him?

Wisteria: Please!! I bathe him, I feed him, I will take him on walks too!

Adam looked at Shiro.

Adam: Fine.

He said, smiling.

Wisteria cheered. Even though none of the three men couldn't see her they heart her happiness in their hearts. Keith and Wisteria went up to Keith's room. Keith laid on his on his bed on his back and Wisteria laid on top of him on her stomach.

Wisteria: Hey, Keith? Can you see me?

Keith: No, why?

Wisteria: I sometimes think you do. It's almost like you are, but your not telling anything.

Keith smiled.

Keith: I did see you once. Your body outline was made out of little stars and I could touch you. I think whoever did that was trying to tell me who you are.

Wisteria looked at him.

Wisteria: Who do you think, I am.

Keith: From the information your given you are definitely from another timeline. Umm ... you have a brother make Keith that's dating a Lance. You're mother and father are Astrol and Lillian ... I don't really know who you are.

Keith looked at her. He gently put his nose to her nose. They rubbed their noses to gently.

Keith: Whoever you are just remember you're like a little sister to me and I love you.

Wisteria smiled.

Wisteria: Love you too~

They rubbed noses again.