Chapter One: Page 2

Wisteria was stunned. Keith had the same hairstyle and clothing as he did in her world.

Adam: Keith! You will be late for school!

A familiar voice called from downstairs. Keith turned off his music and sat up.

Keith: I'm coming.

He got his school bag and went to the door. Wisteria gasped but Keith went right through her.

Wisteria: Huh? He can't see me?

She asked herself. She went through the door and followed Keith downstairs. Shiro was drinking his coffee and sitting on the couch with Adam.

Shiro: Have fun in school.

Keith: Alright.

Keith left the house. Wisteria followed him down the street.

Wisteria: Keith over here!

Keith stops walking. Wisteria looked to a playground and saw another Wisteria. The other Wisteria was about to run to him when a girl stopped her.

Lillian: You can't go running into street Wisteria. It's dangerous.

Wisteria: Sorry Lil. Can we please go see Keith?

Lillian sighed.

Lillian: Fine But holds my hand.

Lillian and Wisteria walked together across the road.

Wisteria: Mom?

Wisteria asked.

Keith: Hey you two.

Lillian: Hey Keith. You going to school?

Keith nodded.

Keith: I'm probably late.

Lillian: Our schools doesn't start until 12:59

Keith: You guys are lucky.

Wisteria: Oh! Keith? Are you coming to the Gaming Center today? Allura's gonna be there. Pidge's is gonna be there. All of our friends are gonna be there.

Keith frowned. Wisteria wondered why.

Keith: Is Lance gonna be there?

He asked with a hint of sour taste. Keith despised Lance. Lance despised him too just because he was gay. Lance always called him Fag or Faggot depending on his mood and glared at him every time he saw him. Lillian looked at him, sadly.

Lillian: He is probably... We did invite Lotor so...

Keith sighed.

Keith: I'm not gonna them.

The other Wisteria looks sadden by the news. She didn't understand why Lance and Keith hate each other so much.

Wisteria: But-But...if you don't come I will be sad and we will be winning a lot of games. Please come.

Keith averted his eye from the 11 year old. He has to deal with lance during school but he doesn't want to let down the other Wisteria. The real Wisteria waited for him to answer. Keith rolled his eyes.

Keith: I'll bite.

He said. The other Wisteria hugged him tightly then let go.

Wisteria: See ya then.

Lillian: Oh Keith. Are you going pass the Basketball Courts near the old gym?

Keith smiled.

Keith: I will give Astrol a letter for you.

Lillian smiles brightly and hugs him.

Lillian: Thank you Keith.

She hands a envelope to Keith. She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek and heads back with the other Wisteria to the Playground. Wisteria watches them.

A voice: I always hated how close you are to Lillian since you are a fag.

Wisteria goes pale and turn her head to see.....