Chapter Two: Page 3

After the soccer game Wisteria decided to find Keith and Lance. She said goodbye to Riiver and walked to Keith's school but when she got there it was already closed. It was getting dark and Wisteria hated the dark. She was down the street hoping to find someone she knew soon.

A voice: Wisteria~

The wind howled. Wisteria was frozen still in an alleyway way. She crouched down in a corner holding her arms. She saw a shadow approaching. She screamed loudly. Keith comes from behind the corner.

Keith: You ok little Star?!

He asked worryingly. Wisteria was breathing heavily. She would do anything to hug Keith right now.

Wisteria: I don't like the dark. My brother back at home always made sure I was safe if it was ever dark in the Castle.

Keith sighed.

Keith: Its gonna be fine little Star. Follow me back my house. You will be fine.

Wisteria stood up and closely followed Keith when they got to Keith's house Adam opened the door. Keith and Wisteria went inside.

Adam: We are gonna watch a movie.

Keith: What movie?

Adam: Hmmm....maybe it would be best for Star Girl to pick it out.

Wisteria looked at them.

Keith looked down at her.

Wisteria: What about the new Lion King that just came out.

(:P)

Adam: That sounds good.

Shiro popped the popcorn and they all sat down on the sofa in the Living. In the middle of the movie Wisteria got tired and went to Keith's bedroom. She laid down and loved how soft it was. She yawned when went to sleep. Keith went up to check on her but when he closed the door to his room, he was stunned to say the least. On his bed was an outline of Wisteria's face and body made out of little stars. Keith kneed down in from of the bed and gently put his hand on her cheek.

Keith: I can feel her now.

He thought. A small tear fell on his right cheek. He took of his jacket and got in bed. He laid against the wall. He gently pulled Wisteria over to him and hugged her.

Keith: Thank you for being here, Little Star. If it wasn't for you...me and Lance weren't be together.

He soon fell asleep too.