Chapter One: Page 3

Keith turned around and saw Lance.

Lance: Hello mullet....

Lance was leaning against a building wall. Lance also wore the same outfit as in Wisteria's world.

Keith: Hello McCain. I don't need your permission to see my friend.

Keith said, sourly. Lance moved off the wall and got into Keith's face. Wisteria started to breathe heavily.

Lance: If I ever see you near them again I will beat the shit out of you.

He growled loudly. Keith narrowed his eyes but doesn't say anything. Lance pushes past him. Wisteria was confused.

Wisteria: They aren't dating?

She asked herself. Keith glance over his shoulder to look at Lance. He picks up a small rock and grips it tightly.

Keith: You think, that just because I'm gay you can threaten me. Well you're wrong.

Keith growled. Wisteria looked worried at him.

Wisteria: Big bro please. Try to calm down.

She tried to reach out to Keith but it didn't work. Keith dropped the small rock. He started to work to the Basketball Court. Wisteria stayed behind. She was so confused.

Wisteria: I don't understand this world. Why does everyone look like my family and me but have different personalities? And is Lance such a Dick? I wanna go home.

Keith was out of sight so Wisteria walked them the street alone. She suddenly saw Lance standing in front of a Ice Cream Palace.

Lance: Where the fuck is Keith?! Don't tell me he went another way!

Wisteria tilted her head.

Wisteria: Why does Lance want to see Keith if he hates him?

Lance: Damnit! I forgot! He went give Astrol Lillian's letter!

Lance pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket.

Lance: It doesn't fucking matter anyways.

He went to through the paper out but it missed the where it should of gone in. Lance left the Ice Cream Palace. Wisteria walked over to the paper and actually picked it up. She was surprised. She read the letter.

Letter: meet me at the Gaming Center's back door. We will discuss things there. ;)

Wisteria was half disgusted by the winky face emoji and half wondering why Lance wanted to give this Keith.

Wisteria: Oh please don't tell me they are gonna have rough sex. My Keith and Lance have done that when they are angry with each other and it's not pretty at all.

Wisteria gulps going pale as she remembers the times she accidentally walked into to Lance topping her brother and Keith half screaming from the pain he had. She walked to throw up because she saw the size of Lance's ding-a-ling and no matter how much she tried she couldn't forget it. She went a little girl and bended over. She was 5 when she first walked in to see it and Astrol had to explain to her the whole process of ones baby making. If she only hadn't walked in to Lance and Keith's love making she would have been innocent a lot longer then now. She recovered after awhile and she went to find Keith. She hoped whatever they were talking about didn't end in sex. Keith was at the Basketball Count talking to Astrol, Lotor, and Matt. She walked up to them.

Matt: So you're going to the Gaming Center too, Keith?

Keith: I have no choice. Oh and Lotor...Lance threatened to bear the shit if I ever talked to Lillian and Wisteria again.

Lotor sighs and shakes his head.

Lotor: I'm sorry about him Keith.

Keith: Oh it's fine...oh and I have a letter for you Astrol.

Astrol: Let guess....from Lillian right?

Keith smiled and pulled the envelope out of his bag and gave it too Astrol.

Astrol: I will read it after our game and I will see you at the Gaming Center.

Keith: Alright.

When Keith turned to leave the Court, Wisteria threw the paper at back of his head. It him Keith and he turned to see what hit him. He picked it up and opened it. He read it and blushed then he rolled his eyes and sighed.

Keith: Can't he ever leave out the winky face emoji? It makes him seem like a pervert.

Keith stuffs the letter in his bag and leaves the court. Wisteria decides to rom around the town more until Keith and the others are done with school and stuff. It was a beautiful town. There were cafés, restaurants, a couple of Starbucks, a McDonald's, a Wendy's, a Taco Bell, a Pizza Hut all on the same street, and so much more. Wisteria she wasn't even hungry or getting tired. She went into a small café and was surprised to see Coran dressed up as a Butler. He was getting things read for the arrivals of the guest.

Coran: Pidge! I need the dishes and the silverware.

Pidge came out with twenty plates and a basket full of silverware.

Coran: Thank you, My dear.

Pidge looked like she was about Tiana's height from the Princess and the Frog and she was wearing the same out as Tiana was in the Café she was in. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail that was laying on her shoulder. Coran had the same hair and facial hair also eyes as well. Wisteria looked at them dumbfounded. They all have different jobs and personalities. What was this world? Suddenly the door on the bell rang and came in two people. One had red hair with a lip-piercing and the other had brown skin, white short hair, and green eyes.

Coran: Riiver. Blake. It's good to see you again.

Blake: We came here the breakfast are we to early?

Coran: I'm afraid so.

Riiver: I was really hoping to get your famous eggs again.

Hunk came out carrying a tray of food. Hunk had grown up and was a lot fatter. He kinda looked like his dad with his short beard.

Hunk: I knew you guys were comings so I prepared everything for you.

Blake and Riiver sat down at a table. Riiver cut up a piece of her eggs and put it in her mouth. Wisteria licked her lips. Even though she wasn't hungry she stomach wanted those eggs. Riiver still had the fork in his mouth but smirked at her a little. Wisteria froze.

Wisteria: C-can he see me?

Blake ate some of his eggs as well.

Pidge: So...are you guys going to the Gaming Center tonight?

Riiver took out his fork and looked at her.

Riiver: We been getting a lot of homework so we can't.

Coran: That's to bad.

Riiver once again turned his head to Wisteria, smirking.

Riiver: I'm sure someone will be there.

His eyes gleamed at Wisteria. Wisteria was as white as a ghost.

Wisteria: Who is he?

Blake: Riiv? Aren't you gonna finish your food?

Riiver looks at Blake and smiles.

Riiver: Of course I will.

Wisteria left the café in a hurry to get away from from Riiver. The sun was setting so Wisteria made her way to the Gaming Center.