2

Kellin's POV

**December 25th : One and half months into Kellin's stay at the boy's home.**

"No, I don't want you to come down here," I told my mom.

"But Kellin, please. We don't want this to affect our relationship with you," she said from the other end of the phone.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you ruined my life," I said in a hushed tone.

I looked around at my supervisor who was listening to the call. I hated it in here. My every move was watched. I hardly had any freedom. It wasn't anything like a prison. I could still do a lot of things here, but one thing that bothered me more than anything was that they monitored my phone calls because my parents gave strict orders for me to only be able to contact them.

"Don't be so dramatic. This is the only option right now," she said.

"No, it's not. You're taking the easy way out because you can't be bothered being a decent fucking parent," I seethed.

"Just...calm down Kellin, please. We want to come and visit you for Christmas," she said. I rolled my eyes despite the fact that she couldn't see me.

"The best Christmas present for me right now is for you to stay the hell out of my life," I snapped and slammed the phone down. One of the staff members that were watching me, sighed deeply at my little outburst.

"What are you looking at, Princess? Don't you have anything better to do on Christmas day?" I asked bitterly.

He didn't say anything. He just gritted his teeth. I had been here for a bit over a month and my bad attitude had been sky-high. I was so filled with frustration that I was taking it out on everyone else. I don't know why my parents thought that isolating me is a good idea. I'd do a lot better with at least Tay to talk to.

I huffed before storming out of the phone room and through the visitor's center. There were a lot of people here today, obviously because it was Christmas. I'd never get what I wanted for Christmas. I wanted to see Vic really badly. I knew we were broken up but I guess there was a glimmer of hope left in me. It killed me to think that he could move on without me. I just wanted to get a message out to him but I couldn't even see Mike. None of my friends could see me or even get a message to me. It was ridiculous.

I made my way to the bathroom because I needed a few moments of quiet to calm myself down. I walked in and stopped at the counter. I rested my hands on it and looked at the mirror. I looked like shit. I wasn't sleeping all that much and I had a bruised cheek thanks to me getting myself into an 'altercation' with my roommate. At least that's what the staff called it. I call it a redneck bag of dicks picking a fight with me because I'm openly gay. I got off light with just a bruise. He, however, hasn't come back from medical yet.

One of the cubicle doors opened behind me and out of instinct I looked at the person. I was surprised to see Oliver. I hadn't seen him or spoken to him since I told him to stay away from me after he abandoned me drunk out of my mind at a club.

"What are you doing here?" I asked rather rudely.

"Well hello to you too, love," he said. I shot his reflection a glare as he walked up to the counter and washed his hands.

"Are you going to answer my question?" I asked. I swear if he got sent here by his parents too then I'm breaking out.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you?" he asked, completely ignoring me. I wasn't in the mood for this.

"You're a prick," I said simply and walked past him to leave. He grabbed hold of my wrist and made me turn around.

"What happened here?" he asked and with his free hand he lightly circled the bruise with his fingers.