14

I sat in my room feeling a bit stressed. I disposed of every bit of evidence that could lead to what happened with Vic and I. I could not care less if Leo found out, Vic on the other hand did, so I went through with making it look like nothing happened. What I was stressed about was the look of guilt and the fiery attitude Vic had with me before and after we did what we did.

I wasn't going to lie; what happened was amazing. I haven't felt that good about anything in a long time. It was quick. It was hot. I wanted to do it again and again. I knew I still had feelings for Vic but I didn't realize just how intense they were until now. I wanted him back with every morsel in my being. There was nothing I wanted more. There was just Leo standing in the way. Vic, despite just cheating on his boyfriend, actually had morals. He's always wanted to do the right thing, and I'd admit, that was probably my least favorite thing about him. Most people would think that's admirable, but I found it annoying, because it always meant we couldn't be together. There was always something stopping us from being together. Maybe that was a sign, but I wasn't one to believe in signs.

I really liked him though. Possibly loved. Maybe I'm just confused and not thinking straight after what we just did. Vic was going to push me away. That's what he does in a moral dilemma. He pushes away the problem, and I'm always, without fail, the problem. I just had to get him alone somehow, and soon, otherwise this is going to drive me crazy. I can already feel myself obsessing over him more than I should be.

There was a knock on my door and for a second I froze. Was Vic coming back up to tell me he hated me? Was it Leo coming up to murder me after figuring out Vic and I just had sex in his bathroom? I was being a paranoid idiot. There's no way Vic would tell him what happened, right?

"Come in," I said and stood up from the bed. The door opened and in walked a tall, tattoo-covered boy I hadn't seen since high school.

"Mike?!" I asked in shock. He smiled when he saw me.

"The one and only. Long time no see, Kellin," he said. I was still a bit shocked to see him. Of course, I was living with Vic, it was only a matter of time before I saw Mike. I actually had no idea what he had been up to since high school. I think Vic only mentioned him once but barely said anything.

"Yeah, it's been a while," I said.

"Well, are you gonna give me a hug or what?" he asked, stretching out his long arms.

"Oh, right!" I exclaimed and walked into his arms, giving him a friendly hug. Last time I saw him we weren't exactly on the best of terms. He was pissed at me for getting Vic into trouble with the law. I figured he would hate me for basically ruining their lives, but I guess that was all water under the bridge now since he was being as friendly as ever.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I pulled away.

"What am I doing here? I think I should be asking you that," he said and gave a knowing look. Oh God, he didn't already know about what happened with Vic and I, did he?

"Uh...it's sort of complicated really," I said cautiously.

"Don't worry. Leo filled me in on the drive here. Dude, I always knew Oliver was bad news. Sorry about what he did to you," he said. I let out a sigh of relief. Good, he wasn't clued in to anything going on with Vic and I. I did however feel a bit uncomfortable about people knowing about what Oliver did to me. It just made me even more annoyed at Leo for blabbing about my secrets. It was only Mike though, but who knows who else he had been telling.

"Yeah, it's whatever. Anyway, what are you doing here? Vic didn't say you were coming," I pointed out.

"Vic didn't know. It was a surprise. I haven't seen him for a few months and Leo wanted to do something nice for him, so he organized for me to visit," he said, smiling.