20

The idea of perfection could be so complex yet so simple at the same time. My idea of perfect was happening right now. I was laying on the couch with Vic. He didn't seem to mind that my entire body weight was on him. I was more comfortable than I had been in my entire life. My head was rested on his chest, feeling it go up and down with each breath. It was perfect. For the first time in a long time we were both content and relaxed with each other.

"Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for this?" I asked.

"What exactly is this?" he questioned. I propped myself up, looking at him and shrugged carelessly.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, I like it," I said. I went in to kiss him, but he turned his head, smiling cheekily.

"Stop that," I whined. I brought my hand to his face and gently turned his head back to me. I kissed him, relishing in the tingling feeling that went straight to my heart. My entire being felt warm near him. I went from his lips to his cheeks, kissing them all over.

"Ew gross, Kellin germs," he teased like a child, wiping his cheeks when I stopped.

"Don't be mean, or else I'll lick you," I threatened.

"Where?" he asked suggestively. I rolled my eyes, ignoring his comment, and then sat up on his lap, straddling him. I held both of hands and looked down at him. I didn't think he had any idea just how attractive he was. He had a smile to die for and deep honey brown eyes that I could look into forever, if it weren't creepy as hell to do so. I loved him so much and just wanted to be with him. There were just a couple things standing in the way.

"So...you and Leo..." I started, then regretted it. I just ruined a perfect moment.

"Can we just not talk about that stuff right now? No Leo, no Oliver. I just want to be with you without the drama," he said, and I was thankful for that. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I think that can be arranged," I said. I leant down and kissed him again. There was nothing more I wanted right now than to be close with him. He kissed me back, his lips moving slowly with mine. There was no need to rush. I hoped he was having the same thoughts as I was. I wanted him now. I didn't want some quickie in a bathroom. I wanted more. Maybe I was being greedy, but I felt like I could be that way with him.

He let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around my back. He slipped his hands under my shirt, making me shiver at his touch. Suddenly the notion of 'slow' wasn't going over too well with me. He bit my bottom lip teasingly. I chuckled before kissing him harder. I caressed his face, trailing my fingers down his neck slowly before getting to the buttons on his shirt. I was slightly disappointed he wasn't wearing a tie today. He knows how much I like him in a tie. 6

I started undoing the buttons. His hands were roaming up and down my body. He stopped at my ass, squeezing it playfully. I arched my back, grinding my lower half against him, desperately wanting to turn him on. Judging by the little sound he made, it worked. I loved how light hearted this was. Sure, anger-filled sex was amazing, but this was leading to something special, something more intimate. I was starting to sound like a girl, but that's just what he did to me.

Vic pushed me away a little, our noses still touching. I was impatient now. Why would he possibly want to stop? I was focused on his lips as he talked.

"I really missed you," he said.

"I know," I said, brushing my lips against his.

"I'm just sorry for all the bullshit and messing with your feelings, even though I didn't mean to," he said quietly. He was tugging at my heartstrings now. He really sounded sorry.