Chapter Four - Day 4

I woke up the next morning spooning Stace in my arms and as soon as I realised I had the goofiest smile spread across my face. I decided to text my mum to tell her that I was safe and there was no need to worry about me.

[To: Mumma xo]

Hey mum, I slept over at Stacy’s house last night. Im okay there is no need to panic. See you this afternoon. xxx

[From: Mumma xo]

Okay sweetie, hope you had a good time! ;) xxx

I silently laughed at the text trying not to wake up Stacy. We just laid in bed cuddling for another ten minutes until she rolled over and started tracing patterns on my chest. 

“Morning beautiful” I said smiling.

“Morning love” she replied sleepily.

I blushed at the pet name and went straight in for a kiss holding her cheek with my hand. What started out as a gentle kiss quickly turned into a more intense and passionate kiss with her arms around my neck and her hands through my hair. I slid my other hand down her hip holding her closer to me. I opened my mouth slightly and begged for my tongue to have access into her mouth. She quickly responded and slid her tongue into my mouth, as our tongues intertwined I felt the urge and the need for more. As she slid her hand up my shirt and started to rub her hand up and down my body I moved the kiss down to her neck and started sucking and gently biting at her skin. As she moaned more and more I felt the need to do more. But I was in no rush to ruin how far Ive already gotten. 

“Im going to go make us some breakfast” I said breaking the kiss and panting. 

Her lips were red a swollen from the kiss and she was trying to catch her breath.

“Okay, Im going to get changed then I’ll be right out.”

“How about no, you look beautiful the way you are now.”

She giggled as I took her hand and led her to the kitchen and looked through the fridge to see what she had to eat. I found some Coles brand already-made pancake mix. Perfect! I started shaking the pancake mix in the bottle and poured it into a fry pan to make giant pancakes as Stacy watched from the stool.

“Getting some practice in are you?” She said in a playful mood.

I slowly started to walk over to her and grabbed her by the waist lifting her up so her legs were wrapped around my torso and started passionately kissing her setting her down on the kitchen bench with her legs still around my torso. I pulled her in closer and closer until her body was firmly pressed against mine and I could feel her heart beat racing faster and faster. 

“Babe I think the pancakes are cooked.” She nodded over to the fry pan.

“Oh shit! I completely forgot!” 

I ran over to the fry pan hoping to god that they weren't burnt. Luckily they were perfect. I told Stacy to go sit at the table I put the pancakes on the plates and found the ice cream, maple syrup and strawberries from the fridge and placed them decoratively on the plate. 

“Oh wow, you really went a bit over-board huh?” She smiled as she looked at the plate and then back at me across the table.

I wasn't really hungry to be honest but I ate anyway, I used every excuse in the book to stay with her as long as I could. After breakfast we sat in her room and watched ‘Endless love’ on her laptop. It wasn't exactly my first choice but I enjoyed having her in my arms and watching her smile at the cute lovey-dovey scenes. It got to about 5 o’clock in the afternoon and I decided that I should go home seeing as though my mum was probably a little bit suspicious. Stacy walked me out the door and I gave her a gentle kiss on her full lips. As I walked to my car and backed out of the driveway I kept tracing my lips from where Stacy and I had so passionately kissed. Stacy only lived in the street behind me so it was easy to get to her house and back. As I walked through the door I saw my mum sitting on the couch drinking her herbal tea and watching ‘American Horror Story’. As soon as she noticed me she jumped up and gave me a massive hug.

“Oh sweetie I missed you so much! Did you have fun with that girl?” She asked with a smile stretched wide across her face.

I nodded with a shy smile and looked at her and she immediately realised my feelings towards her.

“Well, tell me all about her! What did you two do? Did you have fun? Are there any grand-children I should know about?” She spit out so many questions before I even had the chance to answer one.

 As she made me a cup of coffee we sat down on the couch and I told her about her home life and how I found her on Tuesday afternoon. She looked at me as though I had gotten myself into a world of trouble but then I told her all the things we did this morning and a smile was plastered on my face from ear to ear. She looked at me like a little puppy, at first worried and sad but now she realised how happy this girl made me.

“Tone baby, I am so happy for you. I haven’t seen you this happy since before your father passed away. I want you to invite this girl over for dinner this weekend.” She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

As soon as I got up stairs I got straight into my homework for the next day at school seeing as though I didn't go yesterday or today. I really didn't see the point in going to school tomorrow either seeing as though it was Friday but I always promised my mum ‘School comes first’ well after family and Stacy who I plan to make my girlfriend. But I think she needs a bit of time, and I need to work out a way of asking her, but I want it to be special.