Chapter Fifteen - Movies with Bæ

We didn't have to get back into the car because the walk to the theatre was just down the street. We walked hand in hand down the street until we reached the theatre. Once we were inside we walked up to the desk and looked at the movie choices.

“What do you want to see babe?” I asked kissing her cheek.

“The Conjuring.” She said with a grin.

I was kind of shocked by her choice. Most of the movies we watch are sappy love stories with predictable ending. But then again, this was a pretty cliché choice. You know, a girl and a boy watch a scary movie and the girl cuddles up and gets scared and needs comfort. It sounded pretty good to me.

“Two tickets for ‘The Conjuring’ please.”

He nodded his head and printed our tickets as I handed him the money. We were in theatre six right up the back on the side on one of those two-seater rows. We took our seats and I lifted up the arm rest so Stacy could sit closer to me. Of corse she insisted on buying popcorn because it was the classic movie snack. After a few minutes of watching ads, the lights dimmed and Stace snuggled up closer towards me. I put my arm around her and kissed her on the head.

“Are you scared?” I whispered

“No, Im just- OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?” She squealed.

“So brave baby.” I kissed her forehead.

“Shut up, you weren't watching!” She defended

“Yeah yeah, whatever.”

We both watching the movie intently and screamed at the parts that made us jump. It got to about half way through the movie when I realised I hadn't shown Stace the best part about going to a movie on a date. Stacy has never made out in a movie theatre.

I pulled her in closer and started kissing from her jaw all the way to her lips. She was surprised at first but then she went along with it. As the kiss continued and slowly got more and more heated. The distance between us lessened as I lifted her up and put her on my lap so she was straddling me. I slip my hand up and down her waist while she grinder on me. It was pretty hot. I turned us so that we were partially laying down, I kissed down her neck and down to mer colar bone earning a quiet moan, until suddenly Stace opened her eyes on one of the scariest things possible and screamed at the top of her lungs, kicking over the popcorn and jumping right into my lap and burring her head into my neck.

“Excuse me you two, Im going to have to ask you to leave. You’re disturbing other people from the movie.” A guy said pointing his small flash light at the two of us.

“What the hell man? She screamed at something scary, other people do it too.” I stated

“But other people don’t kick food around the theatre. Now if you could please excuse yourselves, or would you like an escort?” Said the employee.

We grabbed our stuff and walked out of the theatre laughing.

“Nice work Stace, you got us kicked out.” I said jokingly.

“Me? How was it my fault?” She defended.

If you didn't open your eyes we wouldn't have gotten kicked out, gosh babe!” I joked

“Whatever loser. It was still your fault!” She retorted.

We walked back to the car laughing and making jokes about the guy that made us leave. When we reached the car it was getting dark and Stace said she was getting spooked. I held the door open for her to get in, I walked around the back of my car to get to my side. I decided seeing as though Stacy was already freaked out I would have a little fun. I walked slowly not making any noise while she was on her phone checking her tumblr. I ducked down underneath my window. When I was sure she couldn't see me I slowly opened the car door so she still couldn't see me.

“Tony?” She called silently

When she didn't hear a response she went back on her phone. I quickly jumped into the car grabbing hold of her arm.

“Boo baby!” I yelled in a deep and loud voice.

“Holy shit Tony! Dont do that to me! You gave me a heart attack! Jesus christ!” She cursed at me as I sat in the drivers seat laughing.

“Its not funny.”

“Oh but it is! That was fantastic!” I said still laughing.

I started up the car and headed home. When we got home I could see mum was already there. She's probably making dinner. We walked into the kitchen to greet her.

“Hello loves. how was the date?” She asked hugging us both.

“It was great, I had an amazing time.” Stacy said, her eyes lit up when the memories came back to her.

“Yeah Im a pretty fantastic boyfriend.” I said hugging her from behind and pulling her in close while I kissed her cheek.

“Okay you two, dinner is ready so lets eat!” My mum announced.

As we sat and ate dinner Stacy told mum about what we did today and how I took her to m-our secret place. My mum gave me a heartwarming kind of look that said Im really happy for you. Mum knows that I have never taken anyone there in my entire life, my mum didn't even know where it was. 

After dinner Stacy and I were pretty tired and I could tell she just wanted to sleep. We went upstairs to my room and she got changed into one of my shirts and panties.

“Are you kidding me?” I gave her a playful look.

“What?” 

“You’re tired, and you’re only wearing my shirt and panties.”

“And?”

“How am I meant to sleep when Im turned on!?”

She laughed and jumped on top of my straddling me and giving me a few quick kisses before we got under the duvet and started spooning.

“Good night my queen.” I kissed her on the cheek.

“Good night my love.”