Chapter Five - Day 6

It was Saturday night and my mum was cooking dinner for when Stacy came over tonight. The time was 5:45 and Stacy was due to come over at seven. Ok that gives me time to freshen up. I had a shower and washed my hair and had a bit of a shave. I decided to towel dry my hair so it was soft and messy the way she liked it. I put on a pair of my black jeans and a plain grey t-shirt. I also put in my lip ring and nose ring because most girls thought it was sexy, I hadn't worn them in a while so I hope the holes didn't close up. Luckily for me they were fine, they both slipped in easily without any troubles. For the next half an hour I spent it cleaning my room and setting up candles and flower petals around the room, you know, real George Clooney kinda shit. Yes, this was going to be the night that I made Stacy my girlfriend.

After half an hour passed my room looked perfect and there was a knock on the door. I sprinted down stairs to be met with a beautiful girl wearing stilettos and a black pencil skirt with a pink singlet and a black and white cardigan.

“Hey, wow you look amazing!” I told her with my all too goofy smile

“Thanks love, you look good to.” She said blushing as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I walked her in and my mum came out from the kitchen in her apron and started walking towards us.

“Hi, you must be Stacy. Ive heard so many wonderful things about you sweetie. Im Tone’s mum Jane.” She quickly stepped in giving her a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes, Ill call you when its ready.” She announced while we walked into the lounge room. I didn't want her to see my room until after dinner and I assumed that she would be staying the night. I put on the television and we sat and watched ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ until mum called us out. We were eating steak with pepper sauce, my favourite.

“Wow this looks amazing! Thank you Ms Alter.” Stacy exclaimed a she saw the food on the plate in front of her.

“Oh, why thank you dear. Its Tone’s favourite.” My mum gave her a slight smile before looking at me with her hinting eyes.

“It looks great mum, thank you.” 

“You’re very welcome hunny bun.”

As dinner went on my mum interrogated her with questions about what she was going to do when we left school and what she was planning on doing with her life. Stacy wanted to be a psychologist and help people who were in difficult situations. It surprised me a bit but then I realised why she wanted to do it. Stacy has gone through so much with her family and everything that she wont just subscribe pills to people but she will know how they feel and could give the real advice.

Once dinner was over I took Stacy up stairs and led her into my room. Once inside she suddenly stopped and covered her mouth with her hands and tears started swelling up in her eyes. I couldn't tell if it had been because she was scared or happy.

“Stace, what’s wrong?”

She shook her head and I pulled her into a hug with one arm around her waist and the other around her neck, tears were running down her cheeks as she said something that I didn't hear.

“Sorry, did you say soething babe?” I asked cupping her chin in my hand raising her gaze to my eyes.

“This is so perfect Tony” She looked at me with her sparkling eyes.

I bent my head down and kissed her, lifting her by her hips so her legs were wrapped around my torso. I pinned her against the wall with one of my hands holding her up and the other running through her hair and hardening the kiss while her arms were wrapped around my neck holding herself up and her hands running through my hair. 

“I like your piercings, especially your lip ring” She told me while biting her swollen bottom lip.

I walked us over to the bed in the same position laying her down so I was on top of her still making out. I asked for permission to deepen this kiss by letting my tongue enter her mouth, she quickly approved and she did the same. Her legs still wrapped around me I lifted her up closer with my other arm and started to grind on her making me hard and her incredibly wet. I took off my shirt and she took off hers, I unclipped her bra with the arm that was holding her up and stated kissing down her neck, to her collar bones and then to her breasts. Gently sucking causing her to moan ever so loudly until I looked up at her and she had her eyes closed panting from the rush of adrenaline pumping through her veins.

“Be mine.” I asked her resting my forehead on hers trying to catch my breath.

“What?” she asked me slightly confused.

“Stacy, I am asking you to be my girlfriend. I don’t want to see you with anyone else but me, I want to be the one to make you happy. I want you to be all mine and belong to me, nobody else.”

She looked at me with her beautiful blue sparkling eyes and lifted her head and whispered in my ear, “Yes.” She brought her head back down and gazed at me with a slight smile biting her bottom lip again.

By this time we were both really tired so we decided to cuddle with her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her waist. I kissed her forehead.

“Goodnight my beautiful girlfriend.”

“Goodnight my love.” She smiled into my chest and just like that we both fell asleep.