Chapter Twelve - Day 19

Thursday morning and I really wasn't in the mood for school, so I decided to do something special with Stacy today. While I laid in bed with her cuddled up in my chest i realised that I had never taken her on a real date before. This thought made me really upset actually. What kind of boyfriend was i if I had never taken her on a date. I was going to make this a proper date that lasted for the whole day. No making out or anything. It was going to be perfect. I kissed her lightly on the forehead and tried to extract myself from her warm embrace without waking her up. I went down stairs and decided to plan out what I was going to do today. As soon as I had finished making my list, I made a few calls and got started on breakfast. I made french toast with maple syrup. While I was waiting for it to be ready I set the table with roses from out front garden and poured some orange juice into glasses and made the table incredibly romantic, as romantic as breakfast can be anyway.

“What is this I see love?” Said mum curiously coming down the stairs all ready for work.

“Stace and I are taking the day off, I want to take her on a proper date today.” I said smiling like a lunatic.

“You haven’t taken her on a date yet!?” She hissed, her smile quickly disappeared and made me feel ridiculously guilty.

“I know mum, Im sorry. Its just with everything thats been going on its been hard.” I said looking down at my feet.

“Thats no excuse Tony. Make sure that girl has the most amazing day of her life. You screw it up and Ill kill you. Do you understand?” She said slightly smirking.

“Yes mum, I promise i will make this the best goddamn day of her life!” I said hugging my mum before she left for work.

Everything was ready so I called Stace down stairs so we could eat.

“My love, come down stairs!” I said yelling from the bottom of the stair case.

She walked down the stairs slowly and sleepily. Rubbing her eyes as she saw me standing at the bottom.

“What the hell Tony, we’re going to be last for school!” She said looking slightly pissed off.

“Nope,” I said popping the ‘p’. “We’re not going to school today, we are going to go on a date and Im going to show you the time of your life!” I said picking her up and spinning her around the room in a tight hug.

I put her down and led her over to the dinning table, she saw the food and how the table was set out giving me a sweet smile.

“Tony, this looks amazing. Thank you.” She said as i helped her into her seat.

“Anything for my queen.” I said watching as she ate.

She blushed at the pet name and kept continuing to eat. We ate breakfast in a comfortable silence, just enjoying one anthers company.

“So, were are we going today?” She asked with a curious smirk.

“Its a surprise my dearest.” I said offering her the same smirk she gave me.

“Do I get a hint at least?”

“Nope,” I said popping the ‘p’. “It’ll ruin the surprise and I have such an amazing, romantic day planned for us!” I told her excitedly 

“Oh my god Tony! I cant take this! Tell me where we’re going or what we’re doing!? Please just something!?” She yelled impatiently 

“No babe! You have to wait until it happens!” I said with a cheeky smirk.

“So we’re doing something huh?” She said winking.

“No, but Im not going to tell you if we’e going somewhere or not, we might just be staying in the house all day. I don’t know, and you wont either until whatever happens happens.” I told her returning the wink.

“You’re horrible.” She murmured taking another bite of her breakfast.

“Oh shut up, you love me too much!” I joked.

“We’ll see.” She winked

My eyes widened and for some reason even though I knew she was joking I was intensely scared. What if the date went horrible and she left me? Oh god, I wasn't nervous until now. Okay I have to make sure this date goes perfectly. I took another bite out of my breakfast and we went back to sitting in a comfortable silence. Well, it was comfortable on her side, on my side i was completely freaking out. What if she didn't like what i had planned? What if she got bored? What if she get bored of me? Oh shit, this is bad. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Who am I kidding, she deserves this! She deserves everything in the world and Im going to be the one that gives it to her! 

Once breakfast was finished I washed up the dishes and fetched my car keys from the small wooden bowl that held the keys to everything. I went up to Stacy, hugging her from behind as she sat on the couch. I gave her a light kiss on the cheek which startled her a bit but she soon enjoyed it and gave me a loving smile.

“Are you ready?” I whispered into her ear.

“I guess.” She said shrugging.

I opened her car door for her and watched as she got in. I could tell she was getting impatient due to her excitement. I hopped in on my side and started up the engine, backing out of the driveway and started driving down the road.