Chapter Eleven - Day 18

“Good morning my beautiful, darling girlfriend who I love so very much.” I whispered into her ear as we woke up.

“Good morning my annoying, darling boyfriend who likes to punish me by waking me up from sweet dreams and makes me go to the asylum they call school.” She joked as she awoke.

“Damn you’re so rude, baby” I winked at her.

“I love you too, babe.” She kissed me on the cheek.

I stood up and pulled out my clothes for the day, Stacy was using the in the shower in my bedroom.  Yeah I have an en-suit! I went into her room and picked out a oversized hoodie and a pair of light blue skinny jeans with a pair of converses. I walked into the en-suit and saw her in the shower, she didn't notice me there so I put her clothes down on the closed washing basket and opened the shower door, she was facing the wall so she didn't see me. I put my arms around her and started to kiss her neck, it shocked her but then she went along with it and tilted her neck to give me more access. 

“You really want to do this before school babe?” She turned slightly and asked.

“Fine, we’ll finish this later.” I said giving her one last sweet kiss and walking back into my room to het changed.

It was a little colder today so I wore a pair of dark blue jeans, one of my band shirts and a black jacket. I slipped on my Nikes. I walked down stairs and made Stacy and I breakfast which was basically yogurt and fruit, we were already probably going to be late due to the little shower event. Stacy came downstairs in the clothes I had picked out for her.

“So now you pick what I wear too?” She said with a smirk

“As a matter of fact, I do.” I said kissing er gently 

“What if one day I don’t want to wear clothes?” She joked

I widened my eyes and turned around to face her, I wasn't exactly shocked but I was a bit taken off guard, I walked up to her and picked her up by her waist and lifted her up the the bench and set her down. Standing in-between her legs I held her close and rested my forehead on hers and stared into her eyes with a smile stretched right across my face.

“If you decided that you didn't want to wear clothes then we wouldn't go to school and I would do you in ever corner of this house.” 

She looked shocked but at the same time exited.

“Come on, we have to get going for school.” I said taking her hand and walking out to the car. I opened her door for her and watched her get in as I shut it. I got in on my side and started up the car and started driving to school. As usual I put the radio on and Stacy started singing and humming to all the songs that came on. Of corse there was a One Direction song every time. Stacy would sing at the top of her lungs to all the One Direction songs making me laugh at her. When we arrived at school I walked her to her locker and told her I would see her at recess after football practice. Just as I started to walk away I saw Gina walk this way and I immediately started walking backwards towards Stacy. I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her behind me out of Gina’s way incase Gina took a swing at her. But I have never been so wrong. As son as Gina was close enough Stacy stepped closer to her and stretched out her arm taking a big swing at Gina, slapping her square across the face. A red mark had already started to appear. I looked at Gina wide-eyed before Stacy stepped in front of me and looked Gina right in the eye and said,

“If you dare come anywhere near my boyfriend ever again Ill take my hand and ill turn it into a first which might collide with your big ass nose! It wouldn't be hard to miss either, it makes a good target. Now bye bye bitch.” She said to her centimetres away from her face.