Chapter Eight - Day 15

I awoke to yet again see Stacy asleep. I was slightly on top of her with both my arms wrapped around her waist and one of her arms around my neck with her hand in my hair. I blinked my eyes to properly awake and smiled at the sight of my sleeping girlfriend. I felt her steady breaths on my neck, she was sleeping with a smile plastered on her face. I was so happy, and clearly so was she.

I carefully got up to go make us all breakfast. I decided on bacon, omelettes and toast. I heard someone coming downstairs, I turned my sight to my mum looking at me slightly confused.

“Cooking are we? Remind me to thank this girl.” She said in a playful voice.

I stuck my tongue out at her and we both laughed. I quickly quietened down to make sure we didn't wake Stacy. My mum sat at the table and read the news on her iPad while drinking her tea. Not long after Stacy came downstairs in one of my grey daggy t-shirts. Damn! 

“Morning.” She mumbled sleepily and gave me a smile.

I walked over to her holding the fry pan with the omelette and grabbed her waist with my free hand and gave her light kiss. She put her hand on my cheek and started making circles with her thumb. I rubbed my face into her hand kissing her palm. She giggled gave me a cheeky smile.

“Sleep well?” I asked her with a smirk.

“Very well, but I awoke this morning to find myself alone in the bed. I think my darling boyfriend went to go stop the bacon from burning.” She said winking at me.

I quickly snapped back into reality to understand what she was talking about. I smelt the bacon burning and quickly ran to the stove to pull it out. Pfft its fine. I set out the breakfast so it looked like something that would be brought to you at Masterchef.

“One bacon, omelette and toast for mumma, one for the love of my life, and one for me.” I said putting the plates in front of us.

“Dont you mean slightly burn bacon, omelette and toast, baby?” Said Stacy being her very cheeky self.

“You’re funny, did you know that?” I responded back playfully.

The rest of breakfast was a bunch of jokes being thrown back and forth across the table. I kept my eyes locked on Stacy as I watched as her eyes lit up with so much happiness. After breakfast was finished she finally said.

“This is so nice, I havent talked like this at breakfast since I was thirteen.”

She quickly looked down at her empty plate and started fiddling with her hands. I held out my hand out to her to signal for her to take hold of it. She reached out and put her hand inside of mine and Looked up at me through her heartfelt eyes. I smiled at her lovingly and she returned it. 

“Well darling our arms are always open to you. Ill be right back to give you a spare key to the house.” Said my mum as she entered back into the kitten and into her study.

“Oh no, you dont need to do that!” Stacy said feeling guilty.

“Nonsense darling! You are apart of this family now, you will be given a key.” My mum said calling out from her office 

Stacy looked at me with the happiest expression and scrunched up her nose while I stuck my tongue out at her. Mum entered back into the room with the spare key and put it on a key ring. It said ‘Alter Crew xo’  Stacy smiled and stood up to give my mum a hug. I was so happy with her expression.

After I washed up the dishes I took Stace up to my room. As soon as I shut my door I turned around and grabbed Stace by the waist and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso. I pushed her up against the wall. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue in her mouth. She moaned as I took hold of the hair directly behind her head pushing her closer and deepening the kiss.

“Tone, I want to do more then just kiss…” She whispered into my mouth and we continued to kiss

“What?” I asked her as I started to kiss her neck and collar bone.

She mounded louder and louder with every kiss

“Well, I just think that you’re probably getting bored and ahhh Tony!” She tried to talk but I was making it quite hard for her. “Tone wait,” I looked up at her and asked her what was wrong. “Tone, I want to do more then just make out! I eventually want have sex with you. Yes Im a virgin but I want you to take that away from me. When I say I eventually want to have sex with you, I mean I want to have sex with you soon.” 

I looked at her shocked. I had no idea what to say. Sure sex was going to be great, but I was in no way a virgin and I didn't want to hurt her. She was everything to me and if I lost her I dont know what I would do with myself.

“Stace, Im not a virgin. Are you sure you want me to take your innocence away from you?” I asked her concerned and worried.

“No shit Tone. I want you to take my virginity away from me.”

I smiled at her so brightly and a rush of excitement came over me. I pulled her in closer, I tightened my grip on her. She was still only wearing my t-shirt, a bra and panties. I couldn't contain my excitement. I started kissing her harder. I pushed her into the wall one last time, she moaned so loudly and I couldn't be more turned on. I pushed her onto my bed with me hovering over her. I took of my t-shirt and ripped off hers. Well technically my t-shirt. I unclipped her bra and threw it to the other side of the room. I started to kiss down her jaw line, down her neck and gave her two major hickeys, then down to her collarbones, down to her breasts and I sucked and tugged gently causing her to moan louder then ever, then down her stomach, to her hipbones and left another two hickeys there. I grabbed her hips and started to slowly take of her red laced panties that matched her bra. She was already shaved and everything. I so badly wanted to have sex with her now, I was practically throbbing but I wasn't going to pleasure myself until I was sure that she was fully satisfied. I started kissing the lips of her pussy which made her dripping wet, I was so turned on. I slipped my tongue inside her causing her to dig her nails into the sheets. I thought she was going to rip them. I put her legs around my neck to make her slightly wider. As I continued she moaned louder, and louder, and louder. By this time I really needed some pleasuring but I held back. I continued until she came for me, which didn't take long. When she found her release she screamed my name. As soon as that was done I started kissing my way back from her hipbones leaving another hickey, to her stomach, to her breasts leaving another hickey, to her collarbones, to her neck gently biting on the hickeys that were already there, then across her jaw line and back to lips. 

“For fucks sake Tone.” She turned to me panting

‘Didnt you like it?” I asked worriedly

“No, that was amazing. You have a really skilled tongue babe.” She smirked and I blushed at the pet name.

I put my lip and nose ring back in because she thought they were really attractive. For the rest of the day we sat in me bed under the duvet and watched movies until we fell asleep.