Chapter Ten - Day 17

Stacy and I woke up in a regular routine of opening the blinds then picking her up and spinning her around to wake her up. I wasn't in anyway a morning person, but she made my mornings so lovely. We got ready for school and drove to school. When we arrived we said hello to everyone and she went to her locker with Marie and the boys and I got ready for basketball first period. Except for Mondays, Mondays I had english with Stacy. 

After first period had ended I started to walk back to my locker and pull out the books for my next class. I closed me locker only to turn around to the spawn of Satan. Gina. She was standing right beside me twirling her hair and giggling at me biting her lip. Okay, Im ready to die now, lord take me. 

“What the hell do you want Gina.” I asked in a pissed of voice.

“You Tone, I want you!” She said wrapping her arms around my neck and attacked my lips with a kiss.

I stood their wide eyed and shoved her off as fast as I could. But it wasn't fast enough. Stacy stood there watching as she leaped on to me. Her jaw dropped and I could see the hurt in her eyes. Tears were starting to run down her cheek. Marie came up behind her and saw how distraught she was.

“Stace whats wrong?” Marie asked putting her hand on Stacy’s shoulder.

Stacy ran off crying, she ran through the school bumping into people. I tried to run after her calling out her name. Marie stopped me and put her arms on my shoulders slowing me down and stopping me in my tracks.

“Marie move!” I commanded her trying to see if Stacy was still in my sight.

Of corse she wasn't though.

“No Tony! Not until you tell me whats going on and why Stacy is so upset!” She exclaimed 

“Gina came up and kissed me, but I didn't push her off in time, Stace had already seen…” I told her ashamed of myself.

Marie stepped out of the way and tad me to go and get her and tell her what happened. As I was running I came face to face with the principal. Great! This is absolutely the last thing I need right now.

“In a hurry to go somewhere are we mr Alter?” She asked staring down at me.

“Actually yes I am. So if you could move out of the way and mid your own business that would be great.” I said

“Im sure whatever it is, it can wait till after school.” He said directing me back to class. 

I slowly walked back to make sure he was gone. As soon as i was sure he was gone I raced to the car park and jumped in my car not worrying about my seatbelt and drove. I drove as fast as I could back to my house looking out for her in case I saw her running. I couldn't find her. as soon as i reached home I ran inside and ran up the stairs. I saw blood on the floor outside the guest room, I followed the trail of blood into the bathroom. The door was locked but I could hear sobbing from the other side. I rammed the door and it fell off of its hinges. I looked to my left and there was Stacy knees in her chest surrounded by blood. I dropped to me knees in front of her and started crying. I broke my promise to her. I promised I would never hurt her. Well I don’t know if I actually said it, but it was implied. I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style and placed her on my bed. I got some bandages from the bathroom cabinet and wrapped up her arms. She was sitting on the bed with tears running down her face and eyes red and glassy from the sobbing. I knelt down on the floor and held her hand crying into them.

“Stacy I am so so so sorry! I know that there is nothing I can say that will make what happened okay but I want to tell you that I have no feeling what so ever for Gina. Stacy i couldn't have feeling for anyone besides you. I love you Stacy! And that will never change! Gina leaped onto me and a tried to push her off as quickly as I could but it wasn't quick enough. Stacy I am so sorry please forgive me, I cant live without you.” I cried struggling to get my words out.

I put my head in her hands and cried into them. I begged and begged for her forgiveness. Until she put her hands on my cheeks and lifted my head up so that I was looking into her blue eyes. She rubbed circles around my cheeks with her thumbs and gave me a small smile. I was slightly confused but then she said.

“I love you too, Tony. So much.” She whispered and kissed me on the forehead.

I stood up and hugged her tightly in my arms kissing her shoulder and trying to control my tears. I cradled her in my arms as we sat on my bed rocking back and forth. I was so in love with Stacy and I needed her to know that, and the best part about it, she loved me too!

“I love you Stacy, please never leave me.” I begged her talking into the nape of her neck.

“I love you too Tony. I promise I wont leave you.” She responded.

“Stacy, can you promise me another thing?” 

“Yes?”

“Promise me you’ll stop cutting, please? I cant stand to see you hurt, I dont like the look of these scars on your beautiful skin.” 

She stayed silent for a moment before responding.

“Okay Tony. Only because I love you, and you have to promise me something now.”

“Anything baby.”

“I get to beat the shit out of that Gina girl when we go back tomorrow.” She said with a cheeky smirk.

“Haha, be my guest!”

I said planting a sweet, soft, loving kiss on her lips and laid down on the bed with her, cuddling for the rest of the day. These were the things that I loved most. We didn't have to talk, just played with each others hands and giggled at the funny little things that we did. Im so glad that Stacy knows how much I love her and how much she means to me, because now, Stacy is my entire existence and I cant bare one moment without her.