Chapter Twenty-One - Party!

After school I took Stacy to the mall. not giving her a single hint as to what we were actually going to do when we arrived. I pulled into the car park and helped her out of the car. I slid my hand down her arm and intertwined our fingers giving her hand a few gentle squeezes. We walked through the doors and found a small café to sit at while we wasted a bit of time.

“So, what are doing here? Surely we didn't come just to get coffee? There are a million other places to go, with less people may I add.” She said sipping her coffee.

“Well, actually you’re meeting up with Marie and you two are going birthday shopping. She wanted to make it a surprise so I offered to drive you.” I replied.

As if on cue Marie came towards us and gave Stacy a hug.

“You ready?” She said holding Stacy’s shoulders and nodding in the direction of the stores.

“Yeah I guess.”

She gave me a quick kiss goodbye and left with Marie. Little did she know that Marie was taking her shopping because I had planned a mad birthday party for her tonight! I was so exited, I invited basically the whole grade. I didn't know weather she was going to be comfortable but she seemed like she was getting along better with people and she knew almost everyone in our grade, if she didn't then I would have just organised a small gathering.

I pulled up outside the front of my house, Darren and Sid were already there helping my mum set up. She wasn't going to be home tonight because she had a date. I was happy for her, she hadn't even thought of another man for almost six years because of dad’s death. She looked lovely in her knee length black dress. We got all the alcohol prepared and hid any food that stoners might have found and devoured.

*Marie’s POV*

We were waling around the mall looking at nice dresses. Stacy said she didn't like wearing dresses because she thought they didn't suit her. I don’t know why though. She was hot! She had C cup boobs, a slim stomach, small thigh gap and a really good butt! She was pretty perfect and I was really jealous.

“So remind me, why the hell am I looking for a dress to wear to Tony’s house? I mean, Iv’e worn underwear around his house before, Im sure he’s not expecting anything major.”

“Trust me, you’re going to rock up to his house tonight looking hot!”

“But why?”

“Okay, dont tell him I told you this but, he’s taking you to dinner tonight. He was going to keep it a secret but I guess the cats out of the bag.”

I saw her smile grow bigger and bigger and her excitement became more readable. It was so hard not to tell her about the party but oh my god, it was going to be amazing!

We walked into a small store that sold some pretty dresses, Stacy looked at all the skirts and tops and held up a couple to me.

“No babe! You cant wear a skirt to your birthday dinner!”

“But why not? It would look so much better.” She argued.

“No, now go into the dressing rooms and try these on.”

I gave her three dresses, one tight pink strapless one that went down to mid thigh, a cream coloured one with thick straps, the last dress was a tight black one that had slits at the waist and went to mid thigh. She came out of the dressing room with the pink one first.

“Okay, my boobs are popping out, Im going to break it.” She said with her hands on her hips tensing her stomach.

“Haha, try on the next one.” I beaconed her back into the dressing room.