Chapter Nine - Day 16

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. Shit, school. Kill me now. I nudged Stacy to wake up because we had to get going in half an hour.

“Stacy my love, time to get up. We have to go to school.” I said quietly kissing her on the forehead.

‘No, I dont wanna go. Lay with me.” She mumbled into my chest, eyes still closed. Her breathing was warm on my skin.

“Come on, lets get an education!” I yelled in enthusiastic sarcasm

She opened one eye, and if looks could kill, I would have been shot fifty times. I stood up and opened the blinds letting the light shine in, Stacy immediately covered her head with one of the pillows. Jesus christ. I walked over to the bed and picked her up bridal style, shocking her and causing her to scream. I spun her around the room making her dizzy.

“T-TONY PUT M-ME DOWN!!” She said screaming in-between laughs

“If thats what you want baby!” I laughed cheekily.

I threw her back on the bed and jumped on top of her planting a kiss on her eye making her giggle.

“You’re real cute baby” She said kissing me on the nose which made me chuckle.

“Okay babe, we actually have to get ready for school or we’ll be late”

She agreed and had a shower while I got changed into a pair of blue jeans and a black hoodie. Stace walked out only with a towel around her. She went into her room to fine some clothes and settles with a pair of tights and a hoodie. As she comes back into my room I grab her waist and pull her in close, I plant a sweet kiss on her lips and lead her downstairs where mum has got our breakfasts ready for us.

“Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and oak chocolate milk. Have fun at school you too love birds. Keep out of the janitor closets please.” Said my mum jokingly as she gave us our food. 

“Bye mum, have a good day at work.” I said giving her a kiss on the cheek

“Bye Jane, thank you for everything.” Said Stacy giving her a hug.

We jumped in the car and I turned on the radio and ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ by One Direction came on. I rolled my eyes and went to change it but Stacy stopped me and started singling along to all the words and nudging me to join in. She could be such a classic girl when she wanted to. I laughed at her the whole way to school as she sung along to all the songs that came on the radio. When we arrived at school I was greeted by Sid who was making out with Marie as she was on top of the car hood. I reached out and held Stacy’s hand while we walked up to Sid and Marie. Marie jumped off the car and gave Stacy a hug hello while Sid and I talked about training. The bell rang and Stacy and I headed to English. Mr Borne greeted us with a stare that should be illegal.

“And where the hell have you two been for most of last week?” Mr Borne said staring into our souls.

“Not at school.” I replied

“I knew that Mr Alter! Dont be a smart ass to me, Ill have you with the principal within 2 minutes!” He yelled at me angrily.

“And Ill tell him that you’ve been sleeping with two girls in our class.” I nodded my head over to two girls who were sitting at the front of the class.

He gave me a stare and hoped that I would cave in, but I didn’t. I just sat there with a smirk on my face while he stormed off back to his desk. 

“Okay you low lives, we’re starting Shakespeare this term and thanks to Mr Alter and Miss Bell we have to start from the beginning. This lesson we are going to start watching the film ‘Shakespeare in Love’. He turned to the projector and turned on the movie.