Chapter Seven - Day 14

I woke up to find myself spooning Stacy, then I remembered why. I looked down at her arms hoping it was just a bad dream, as I looked down I saw the bandages around her arms from where I cleaned it up last night. My heart broke into a million pieces and a small stream of tears came running down my cheek. Stacy slowly started to wake up and turned to face me.

“Morning love” She said shyly burring her head in my chest to try and avoid the awkwardness.

I kissed her on the cheek and greater her good morning. She got up slowly and went to the bathroom, while she was in the bathroom I decided to call my mum.

“Hello?”

“Hey mum.”

“Tony baby, are you okay?”

“Im fine mum. Listen I was just calling to tell you that Im at Stacy’s house and I was wondering if you would let her live with us? Her home life is so terrible and I need to make sure she's ok.”

I waited for a couple of seconds for a reply.

“Of corse she can live with us Tone hunny. If home isn't good she is always welcome!”

“Thank you so much mum!”

“You’re welcome baby, Ill get her bed set up. See you tonight.”

“Okay mum, thank you, Ill see you tonight.”

I hung up and waited for Stacy to come back to the room. When she entered I gestured for her to come over and lay down with me on the bed. She rested her head on my chest and I held her close. I was so exited to tell her the good news.

“Stacy baby?”

“Yes?” She turned her gaze so that she was looking up at me.

“I talked to your mum last night and Im not happy with you staying with her. I want you to come and live with me. Ive already asked my mum and she is more then happy for you to move in. You can even have your own room if you want. Even though I would rather you sleep with me, but thats your choice.”

It was in that moment that I saw her eyes light up brighter then I have ever seen them. She had bed head and still had a bit of sleep in her eyes but she had never looked so beautiful.

“Oh Tony! Thank you so much!” She pulled me into a hug which surprised me for a second but I quickly hugged her back.

“Well I want to leave her as soon as possible so we can start packing your things as soon as your ready. We can have breakfast at my house when we get there.” I told her still hugging her.

When she got changed I helped her move some of her things into a few suitcases. It got to 9am and she was ready to go leave. She went outside to tell her mum that she was leaving and tried to wish her goodbye but I heard her mum telling her to hurry up and leave. I picked up her suitcases and started taking them to the car, as soon as I was done I went back inside to Stacy’s room to fine her sitting on her bed crying. I hated seeing her like this, more then anything else. 

“Hey, look at me, Im right here.” I said holding her cheeks in my hand and gave her a light kiss on the forehead.

“Okay, lets go. I don’t want to be here anymore Tone.” She told me looking at her hands.

I took her by the hand and let her out of the room, down the hallway and out the door. When we reached my car I opened the door for her and once she was in I closed her door. I jumped in the car, started it up and drove away. I saw her looking out the window, watching as everything she once new started drifting away. She looked sad to be leaving but at the same time satisfied to not be there anymore. We pulled up in my drive way to be welcomed by my mum. She ran over to Stacy giving her a big hug while I got her bags out of the boot.

“Oh darling, Im so sorry. Please stay as long as you want to, and don’t be shy to ask for anything at all!” My mum said as she was hugging Stacy.

“Thank you Ms Alter. It means a lot to me.”

“You’re very welcoming darling, and call me Jane.”

I was so glad that my mum liked Stacy, She needed a mother figure in her life that wasn't constantly high or drunk and abusive towards her. I took all her bags up to the guest room and helped Stacy put some of her things away. Once we were done we sat on her bed and just cuddled for a while.

“Tone?” She looked up at me

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

I kissed her on the forehead, then her nose making her giggle. It was such a good feeling to see her happy again. These were the moments I cherished with my girlfriend that I loved so very much. What, what! Oh my god, I love Stacy. I love Stacy. I am in love with Stacy Bell. And I couldn't be more proud, but Im not going to tell her that yet. it might scare her off, I don’t know if she's ready to know the full extend of my feelings for her.

“Wanna watch a movie or something?” I asked brushing a strand of her from her face.

“Yeah, can we watch Frozen?” She asked with a cheeky, playful grin.

“Are you serious?”

“Are you making fun of me?”

“No, I just… I wouldn't have picked you for a Disney girl…”

She gave me the biggest death stare of my life.

“Okay lets watch frozen.” I said falling under her spell.

She got her laptop and put it at the end of the bed, then after putting on Frozen we both sat up and I wrapped one of my arms around her waist while holding her hand with the other. It was a fun movie, we sang along to all the songs and cried and laughed through the whole thing. After the movie had finished Stacy said she was tired so I pulled the duvet over us both. I kissed her on the forehead goodnight and she gave me a light kiss.