Chapter 7 - Dual wield

"Hey Y/N, do you know why Origami is absent after the lunch break?" Shiroi asked him while packing her books.

"No..." Y/N rolled his eyes.

"Well, you're the one who was with her at that time" She looked at him suspicious "And does that ambulance has to do something with it?"

"Perhaps" Y/N grabbed his bag and quickly leaved the classroom.

"What are you guys talking about?" Tohka asked curious.

"It's nothing..." Y/N tried to end the topic.

"Y/N..." Shiroi glared at him

"Yeah?"

"What did you to her?" Shiroi grabbed his arm and placed it between promised lands.

"She maybe broke her arm during backflip?" Y/N said while wearing poker face and not looking down.

"And why she did that backflip?" She whispered to his ear causing him to blush a bit.

"Like I would know..." He rolled his eyes.

They exited the school grounds

"Very well, I'm going shopping with Tohka" Shiori let go of him "You can go back home if you want"

"Okay, bye!" Y/N headed towards the direction of house and disappeared behind a corner.

"Men what a day..." He yawned and felt like someone gently grabbed his shirt from behind.

He turned around and saw two black-haired twins.

"Can I help you two?" Y/N smiled.

"Well you see..." First twin started.

"...We want someone to date, together" Second finished

"I'm sure you will find someone with your beautiful look" He complimented them.

"Oh look, a gentleman!" First twin smiled

"...And attractive on top of it" Second twin licked her lips.

They both clinged to him causing him to blush.

'Calm down!' Y/N though 'This might be a trap! There's no way two twins out of plot script will suddenly want to bang you!'

"Tell us, what's your name?" First twin asked.

"It's Y/N" He said trying to sound calm.

"You see Y/N..." Second twin whispered

"...We're a really bad girls..." First twin finished.

They grabbed his hands and he felt glorious softness.

"...And we will do everything you want us to do..." Both of them whispered in his ears.

'It's probably some kind of trap, but F*CK IT! threesome for win!'

"So, what shall we do now my ladies?"

"You see..."

"...We forgot to wear our underwear..."

"...So why we don't go shopping and get to know each other better?"

"Of course, lead the way"

He walked with twins holding his arms, while people were staring at them.

Soon they reached shop mall and walked into underwear shop.

Twins started to searching, while other customers looked at Y/N with concerns.

'Why do I have feeling that someone stalks me...' He though and looked behind.

Girl in grey hoodie and blue hair suddenly disappeared behind a corner.

'It's probably a yandere, nothing to worry about...' He turned back and saw twins walking towards him holding two sets of underwear.

"Y/N tell us... Red and black or black and blue...?"

"Red and black" Y/N pointed.

They walked together into changing room while Y/N was standing in front of it.

'Wait a minute, I'm not that desperate to lose my-...' Sudden realisation hit him.

"Y/N, can you come here for a moment?"

'...Perhaps I am?'

He walked towards the curtain and hand dragged him inside.

Once they were inside both of them clinged to him in underwear.

'YES! YES! YES! YES!'

They suddenly put guns to his head and his smile faded.

'Note to self: Never listen to boner again'

[Note to myself: Beat meat before attempting to write new chapters]

"Tell me Y/N..." They whispered and licked his neck, causing him to shiver and revealed their left eyes that looked like clocks "...Does dark spirits taste good...?"

"No, we taste really bad" He sighed

'Of curse it was that b*th...'

"Any last worlds then-?" They started but Y/N grabbed them by throat causing them to shot inside his mouth.

"You tried to f*ck with Freddy..." He spit out the bullets "...Now Freddy will f*ck with you!"

Suddenly spacequake alarm was set off.

'What the hell...?' Y/N though.

Wall in front of him exploded and blue haired girl in mech suit from before appeared.

Y/N crushed twins necks and tossed them at her knocking her down.

"You're late" He said while looking

"What?!" Girl pointed gun at him while trying to get up.

"Get the f*ck up samurai" Y/N pulled out his sunglasses "We have enemy to burn..."

And so the hunting has season began...