Bonus Chapter - Party hard

Through the corridor of Ratatoskr rather old man with white hair, glasses and cheerful look was siting on wheelchair pushed by woman of stunning beauty with blond hair, blue eyes and cold expression on her face, wearing secretary outfit.

"Shouldn't we warn commander Kotori of our visit, Mr Woodman?" Woman asked with emotionless voice

"I think she wouldn't mind that dear Karen" He answered with smile "Besides, what is inspection without surprise?"

They reached the door to cockpit and it opened. Loud music and disco lights hit them like a flashbang.

Y/N in full armor and white cowboy hat was riding donkey with nose covered in white powder, stepping back and forth to the beat. Kyouhei was sleeping on top of Kotori surrounded by empty cans of beer. Emo-looking girl was back-flipping around in her underwear, fat guy with missing hair was swinging his shirt above his head. Rest of the crew was either laying in random places completely wasted, or dancing. And there was a guy with face in huge pile of white powder and picture of his ex-wife and kids.

Both of them stared at whole party in shock, completely dumbfounded.

"Well well well... Aren't youngsters nowdays lively?" Mr Woodman chuckled and pulled AK 47 from under his wheelchair.

Whole cockpit was filled with gunshots and bullets flew everywhere, destroying equipment but not hurting crew.

Y/N fell off the donkey that wasn't giving any f*cks and keep on stepping to the beat, most of still sane crew dropped on the ground and dragged their friends with them, while more wasted ones didn't know what is happening.

"Holy shiet guys... Founder cloned himself..." Drunk male crew member walked towards Mr Woodman, with beer in his hand and barely keeping the balance and saluted him "All hail founder!"

He took sip from the can and lost balance, landing on the floor and quickly falling asleep.

"Alright, who threw party at my ride and didn't tell me about it!" Mr Woodman looked at crew members holding their hands above heads.

Everyone who understood what he said pointed at Y/N and Y/N pointed at Kotori.

"What do we have here?" He pointed AK at Y/N and smiled "A cowboy in full medieval armor riding a donkey, now I can die fulfilled... Y/N I presume?"

Y/N nodded and he put away AK.

"Lucky me. If you were the one who created this party and didn't invited me, you would get away with that, but since Kotori did that, I can punish her for that!" He laughed and Karen handed over a tablet "Anyway back to business..."

He pressed something on the screen and floor under the donkey opened up.

"My ass!" Y/N screamed when donkey disappeared in the hole nad floor closed.

"Don't worry, this ride has special ejection system. Your ass is perfectly save" He reassured Y/N down and looked at the crew "Everyone still standing go to infirmary and take your friends with you, NOW"

Whole crew walked out of cockpit, carrying their fallen comrades to infirmary as he ordered.

"I must admit that was pretty lit party, next time invite me--" Karen smacked back of his head "Hey, why you doing things you like to me?"

Karen smacked him again, this time blushing.

"God dammit Karen, I can't tell joke in front of you" He sighed and looked at Y.N "Going back to the topic, how's the harem"

"Pretty good I guess" Y/N casually answered.

"How THEY feel, not you"

"Oh... They're pretty jealous"

"Wonderful..." He sighed "Then took them on date or banged them. I don't want any spirits going nuts in middle of a city... Where is my mother by the way?"

"Your mother?" Y/N repeated, confused.

"Crazy old woman dual wielding two adamitium pans" Karen quickly explained "Mr Woodman sent her here because he didn't want to deal with her himself"

"Hey!"

"Ah, you meant granny... We were joking about crusades at begin of party and she took it to serious and disappeared something screaming deus volt..." Y/N scratched back of his helmet.

"I'm calling the Navy Seals..." Karen pulled out phone and he facepalmed.

"It's pointless..." He sighed "...When it comes to faith, she's unstoppable. Just evacuate everything in her way. Now let's get back to my mansion, I'm pretty damn hungry..."

"Shouldn't you visit your son? He's been home alone for two weeks..." Karen pointed out and moved his wheelchair towards the doors.

"Wait, I don't have a son..."

"If I wasn't for me, he would starve to death a long time ago..." Karen sighed.

"Hey, it was a joke! Of course I remember that I have a son!"

"This joke is getting pretty old Mr Woodman"

"You're the only one who don't get it"

"Then perhaps your son would get it?"

"Please don't, he will kill me..."

The door closed behind them and half drunk Y/N was left alone in cockpit.

"What did he wanted me to do...?" He started thinking out loud "...Clean up this mess? Nah, definitively not... Punish Kotori? I'm pretty sure that kissing Kyouhei and promising to be his girlfriend would be already hell to her..."

He stood there, trying to recall the conversation, but his head started to hurt.

"Ugh... No point of thinking about it, I'm going to sleep" He lay down on desk "...God, why beds here are so cold?"