Chapter 24 - Very hard bench

Miku was siting on bench in a park while Y/N was standing in front of vending machine.

"Here" Y/N gave Miku bottle with water "Already calmed down?"

"Yeah..." She took sip of water and started staring at the ground "Why you saved me?"

"I don't need reasons to save someone, only to not do it" Y/N answered and sat next to her.

"Thank you" She blushed "For saving me and being honest and I'm sorry for earlier"

"No worries, I understand what you went through"

"You know..." She grabbed y/n hand and looked into his eyes "I never meet a man this strong and honest... Just who are you?"

"I'm a spirit like you" Y/N explained "So, what you want to do now?"

She suddenly pushed him down.

"I want you to became my silver knight" She smiled "Would you save me and take me on your horse?"

"Shouldn't I be on top then?" Y/N smiled.

"Oh come on" She giggled "Ladies are always first, don't you know?"

"I don't think such a bad girl could be considered as lady. Although I wouldn't mind a lady to come first"

"Oh..." She blushed and sat on his crotch "So you're a black knight, are you?"

"I can be any knight, m'lady"

"WHAT ARE-" Shiori ran towards them, but someone dragged her into bushes.

"What was that?" Miku looked around.

"Probably a couple jumping into bushes" Y/N rolled his eyes.

"Oh my, isn't this dirty?" She commented.

"Aren't you doing the same right now?" Y/N pointed out.

"Darling, please" She smiled "Let us get to know each other more..."

"Next you going to say you want a serious relationship?" Y/N joked.

"Aren't you serious already, darling?" She giggled.

"There is nothing serious about me, m'lady..." Y/N grabbed her and rolled, ending up on top of her "...But I can be quite hard sometimes"

Miku suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. They were in that position till her clothing started disappearing.

'Yes!' Y/N though while looking down.

Miku became red and pulled Y/N to her.

'YEEEEEES!' He though as he felt pure glory of holy mountains on his body.

"Don't move!" She whispered "Someone might see us!"

"Don't worry I got this!" Y/N smiled "Hey, sidekicks!"

Someone trew clothes at him and multiple middle fingers poped out of bushes.

"I just love those people" Y/N laughed.

He got up and looked away, while Miku put on checkered shirt and jeans.

"I'm done"

Y/N turned around and looked at blushing Miku siting on bench.

"Was it all a set up?" She asked.

"No, it wasn't" Y/N answered.

"So why there are people in bushes and why my spirit powers are gone?" She looked at him suspicious.

"I was here to seal your powers so you can live peacefully in society" Y/N explained and pointed finger at bushes "And this is female commando that make sure none interfere.

"So you're going to leave me now..." Miku said and tears started appearing in her eyes.

"Of course not" Y/N reached out his hand to her "I'm not that type of guy"

She grabbed his hand and hugged him.

"Thank you" She whispered "Let's meet again, okay?"

"You can live in my house if you want" Y/N proposed.

"B-but what your parents will say?" She blushed.

"Well..." Y/N looked away "I live with other spirits like you..."

"Really?!" She looked into his eyes "I really want to meet them then!"

"The main problem I also kissed some of them and they are in love with me"

"I don't care!" She smiled "I know you did this to save them and I won't be mad!"

"What a relief" Y/N sighed "Let's go home then"

"Okay!" Miku grabbed his hand and then walked away.

[Probably no upload tommorow, sorry lads. I have work to do]