Chapter 49 - Ride of the rides

It was peaceful day on swimming pool. Kids and adults were swimming and enjoying their stay--

"YEEEHAA!" Y/N on dolphin suddenly shot out of water and did double backflip mid-air, before disappearing into deep waters. Crow around the pool cherished along with a pool staff that didn't known what was going on, but certainly didn't mind it.

"And I thought it would be hard to find him..." Kaguya sighed and fixed her blue swimming bra, that was bit tight "Do you also feel that bra is bit tight?"

"Answer. No" Yuzuru answered without taking her eyes off the show.

"Maybe you like tight things" Kaguya teased her "Maybe I should tie you up?"

Yuzuru suddenly slapped Kaguya's butt, leaving a red mark and causing her to blush.

"Hey!" She looked around angered and embarrassed, but luckily nobody looked like they noticed that.

"Question. So you want it even harder?" Yuzuru smiled and swung her hand again, this time missing on purpose.

Few people noticed what they were doing and quickly looked away after noticed mark on Kaguya's butt.

"Cut it out already!" Kaguya shouted at her, picking up ever more attention.

"How about we make this fair and square?" She teased her.

Y/N surfaced while squatting on dolphin, heading towards the crowd that gave him another round of applause. He stepped on the ground and picked up dolphin, while both of them were waving to the crowd.

"I think this is the right time--" Kaguya barely managed to dodge sneaky slap and finished with angry tone "...To get him..."

They started heading towards Y/N direction through thick crowd while Yuzuru had evil smirk all time, not letting Kaguya drop her guard even for split second.

They finally reached changing room for VIP's guarded by two staff members.

"Damit, what should we do?" Kaguya looked around, trying to find a way to get in.

"Idea. Come!" Yuzuru grabbed her hand and dragged her away from crowd.

"What are you trying to do?" Kaguya looked at her with suspicions.

"There" Yuzuru pointed at ventilation shaft, big enough for a person to crawl in.

"You go in first" Kaguya quickly said and Yuzuru sighed.

She opened the hatch and crawled in, followed by Kaguya.

"Are you sure this will work?" Kaguya asked her.

"Answer. I don't know" Yuzuru rolled her eyes and kept on going forward. She suddenly stopped on ventilation grate under, causing Kaguya face to land on her butt.

"Why the hell--" Kaguya started with angry tone, but Yuzuru quickly silenced her with gesture and both of them went silent.

"...So why don't you work for me?" They heard female voice that was filtring with someone.

Yuzuru looked through grate and saw woman in her mid twenties, wearing buisness suit and talking to Y/N who was sitting on bench in middle of room along with dolphin.

"I'm only offering money..." Woman unbuttoned her top, revealing some of her huge breast to Y/N "...I always wanted to date a man who--"

"Not interested" Y/N coldly declined and yawned.

"You do realise I'm not a person that commoner like you can offend?" She threatened him, causing him to start giggling "What is so funny to you?!"

"B*th, you're not qualified to lick my feet" Y/N laughed in her face.