Chapter 47- Git Gud

"Honestly, you should pay attention to synopsis..." Y/N laughed as he left the cinema and walked down the street "It was cleary written: Terran Empire propaganda... Aren't you cold by the way? The snow already melted, but it's still cold outside"

"No, I'm fine. I never felt cold since I remember... Kotori said it was linked to my ability"

"If you were so chill inside..." Y/N smirked.

"Just because you can be an asshole, doesn't mean you should be"

"Oh, come one Ice Queen. You know I'm just tasing you before main dish..."

"I'm honestly terrified by idea of you begin on top of me..."

"...But you're fine with being on top of me?"

"Perhaps" She looked at him with kinky eyes.

"I see you're a woman of westerns too" He smiled.

"Do you want to be my horse?"

"Can I wear horse mask during sex?"

"Maybe later..." She teased him

"A tempting offer you made about think I shall--"

Suddenly edgelord with katana landed in front of them.

"We meet again, Wolf..." Edgelord raised his katana at Y/N.

"Who are you?" Y/N blinked confused "Did I killed your parents or something?"

"Arashi Ieshige, did you forget about me?"

"I think I still do, nothing rings the bell..." Y/N shook his head.

"Remember that punk who tried to steal your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend...? Which one?"

"Wait, what" Shiori looked at him with cold glare.

"Takasugi"

"Yup, you're him?"

"No, I'm the gang leader!"

"Oh I remember now. You're that faggot... What was your name again-- Oh wait, you said it at begin. Men, you're so forgettable that I had to include your pic if I wrote a book with you in it"

"Excuse the f*ck out of me?!" He said through clenched teeth.

"I don't think there will be something left in your personality without all those f*ck you give..."

Arashi charged at him with katana. Y/N parried the attack with back of the hand.

"Well, that was pointless..." Y/N commented when Arashi jumped back to safe distance "...This is how you do charge attack, watch and learn!"

"Stop right there!" Police car pulled over and police officer got out of the car, right before Arashi crashed into it and it flipped on the roof.

"Yes officer?" Y/N kindly asked with smile.