Chapter 43 - Happy ever after?

Lorigami and Shido left the resort.

"Alright, we know where the festival is!" Shido said with enthusiasm while looking at the piece of paper the receptionist gave them "Wanna head out there now?"

"Sure" Lorigami smiled and hugged his arm.

Shido blushed a little and they headed towards the festival.

"Oh hey look!" She suddenly stopped in middle of a bridge at water "Fishes!"

He stoped and looked at the water. Fishes in various colors were swiming in it.

"They must be a festival..." Shido pondered "It should be just around this corner lets go!"

They walked through bridge and saw festival behind the corner.

Stalls were placed tight to each other on each side of street and many couples in various ages were already there.

"Oh wow, I didn't expect it to be that big!" Lorigami looked around amazed and suddenly waved to someone "Hi Karoline!"

"Someone you know?" Shido asked "We can have chat with them if you want"

"It's just a old classmate, we chat a lot anyway" She declined and suddenly pointed at stall with sweets "Look at this!"

They walked towards it. The stall was filled with sweets in many shapes, sizes and states. Even drinkable honey was there, which was the thing that caugh Lorigami eye.

"Can we buy that honey please?" She hugged his arm tighter "I'll definitively pay you back in school!"

"Don't worry about it, treat it as a gift" Shido smiled and looked at shop keeper "Two jars of this honey please!"

Lorigami suddenly kissed him on cheek and he looked surprised at her blushing face, while shop keeper pretended to be busy with packing their jars.

"It might not be much... But I want to give you at least that much" She looked into his eyes "I'm already in debt with you on a date that I planned, so if there is something you want to do, just tell me"

"This is more that enough for me" Shido smiled and paid for the honey "Let's grab a lunch, there is a really good cafe nearby!"

Lorigami didn't said a word, but looked even more happy than earlier and leaned her head on his arm.

They entered the cafe near the other entrance of festival. It was filled with other couples that had similar idea, and somehow they found a place to sit near the window.

"What you're going to order?" Shido asked out of curiosity.

"I'm thinking about something light, so I'll still have place for some snacks..." She answered while looking at menu "...I think I'll chose the french toasts"

"Good call" He looked at the menu "I'll chose omlette then, I didn't eat anything today..."

He noticed embarrassed expression on her face.

"My sister gave me on scrit diet where I don't eat breakfast" He quickly lied before she started apologizing "But today I'm making a exception"

"What are your wishes, masters?" Kind maid asked with a smile.

"French toasts and omlette plase" Shido replied, while Lorigami was nervously looking at him and the maid.

"Something to drink?" She noted their order "We have ultra large lemonade for couples"

"I'll take water, you?" He looked at Lorigami.

"Ice tea" She quickly answered after looking in the menu.