Chapter 34 - Twins Verified

Girls were eating breakfast in kitchen rather peacefully, except for Nastumi that had expression on her face like someone hit her with a pan.

"Is something wrong Natsumi?" Shiori asked her concerned.

"Absolutely nothing..." She answered with bitter tone.

"Did you tried to sneak into Y/N bed and he threw you out?" Mana asked.

"No, I have work to do and can't get back to sleep..." Natsumi answered.

"Then who will take care of Yoshi if you're away?" Shiori asked.

"Don't worry, I sent someone from ship to take care of her" Kotori answered "Everything will be fine"

"That's what they said last time" Shiori sighed "Just tell that person to not make any cold deserts with her..."

"Why? What happen?" Kotori asked surprised.

"When you were in coma, we had a school trip. During that time Yoshi destroyed a fridge while making ice cream and Y/N had to get new one, blowing entire airship like ours in process" Shiori answered.

"No cold deserts, got it!"

"Hey, Shiori!" They heard Y/N voice coming from upstairs "Did you borrowed my katana?"

"No, why you ask?" Shiori walked to the stairs.

"My favorite katana is missing from my collection!" Y/N explained "I though you took it for practice or something"

"Was that some kind of god slaying weapon?" Shiori asked scared.

"No, it was just katana made out of dragon soul. Nothing too special, just extra move set" Y/N reassured her.

"I really don't want to know from what things are your weapon made of" Shiori sighed "Just get down here and eat breakfast, you will search for it after the school"

"Okay, give me a minute. I need to wear some clothes first" Y/N answered.

"W-w-wait, what?!" Shiori face became red "Did you just said that you don't wear any clothes?!"

"Y/N without clothes?!" Kaguya ran out of kitchen "I need to see this!"

Soon other girls followed her.

"They never learn, do they?" Kotori sighed and looked at Tohka "At least one person is rather normal here"

"I'm first b*thes!" Natsumi stormed past everyone and saw smiling Y/N in his school uniform "OH COME ON!"

"Ha ha ha! Do you really though you would see my glorious balls without paying with your virginity for it?" Y/N laughed at them "Go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich you horny bunch!"

"I swear to god that one day I'll rape you for all those jokes!" Angry Kaguya threatened him.

"Correction. You meant WE" Yuzuru added.

"Shut up sis!" Kaguya gave her angry look.

"Like the way you shut your own brain when you were born?" Yuzuru smiled provokingly.

"WHY YOU LITTLE..." Kagya grabbed her and they start fighting.

"Ladies!" Y/N walked over and separated them "Will you drop that already!"

"No way I'm going to!" Kaguya said "Let go of me and let us settle this!"

"It looks like you need a family therapy then" Y/N smiled.

"Question. What is that--" Yuzuru looked at him suprised and he suddenly pushed them into each other, and their lips meet.

Other girls stared at whole scene confused, while Yuzuru and Kaguya were processing what is happening. They faces quickly became red and they separated.

"Q-question. What kind of therapy is that?!" Yuzuru muttered emberassed.

"Why the hell you did that?!" Kaguya asked him.

"I'm going to eat breakfast, you two can continue" Y/N walking downstairs.

"That was hardcore, even for him..." Natsumi commented.

"I hope he won't do that to us..." Scared Mana hugged Shiori "...I don't want be on PornHub!"

"What the hell is wrong with you Mana?!" Shiori pushed her away "Sometimes you act like you got hit by a brick or something!"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Mana looked at her, surprised.

"You sometimes act like an idiot out of nowhere" Shiori sighed "It's really tiring!"

"But I thought you loved this!"

"I would rather sleep in one room with someone who plays Ode to Joy with his own farts whole midnight..."

"Can we just stop this before it get any more awkward?" Natsumi interrupted.

"Yeah..." Shiori glanced at blushing twins that were looking in opposite ways "...Let's end this before Y/N add even more fuel--"

Suddenly they heard door ring.

"It must be person that Kotori was talking about" Shiori walked downstairs and opened the front doors "Hello, you must be--"

"Hello Shiori, is Y/N here?" Takasugi asked with a smile.

She was wearing her school uniform and held her bag in hands. Katana wrapped in clothing was behind her back.

"Oh, Takasugi! I didn't expect that you were the one to care care of Yoshi!" Shiori smiled.

"Yoshi?" Takasugi looked at her surprised "But I'm here to walk with Y/N to school. Did you hired a babysitter to take care of your younger sibling?"

"Hello cutie!" Natsumi walked to front doors "What brings you here?"

"Oh, hello Miss! Are you perhaps... Shiori's mother?" Takasugi said unsure.

Natsumi quickly covered her mouth and ran into kitchen, trying to not laugh while Shiori facepalmed.

"Sorry, I didn't know that was your older sister!"

"She's my cousin..." Shiori answered with grim voice "...And how the hell you mistaken her for my mother?"

"Sorry! My mother looks kinda young, so I often misjudge people and people do that too." Takasugi explained.

"Just forget about it..." Shiori sighed "So... Why you want to walk with Y/N? Did Origami sent you here?"

"Well..." Takasugi blushed.

"You're in love with him?" Shiori asked with straight face.

"Y-yeah..." Takasugi mumbled.

"Hey, can do me a little favor?" Shiori asked with wierd smile.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Could you stab me with your katana and leave?" Shiori pointed at katana.

"Huh?" Takasugi looked at her, creeped out.

"Just stab me and leave me to die. I won't hold any hard feelings against you" Shiori smiled and Takasugi started slowly backing away.

"I think... I have some thing to do... See you later!" Takasugi quickly ran away.

"That work well..." Natsumi commented.

"Hey Natsumi..." Shiori looked at her with crazy eyes "Why don't we just kill other girls and have Y/N to ourself?"

"I can't say you're right, but I can't say you're wrong either..." Natsumi sighed "If this keeps on going, we won't have enough time for--"

"Why is my yandere meter going crazy?" Y/N mumbled as he exited the toilet and looked at Natsumi and Shiori "Who was that? Another KGB agent?"

"Why there would be a KGB agent here?" Natsumi looked at him with suspicions.

"Hell I know, things get weird and weirder with each day, so I wouldn't be surprise if we meet a unicorn police on our way to school" Y/N said casually and opened doors to basement "Well, off to hang myself!"

"Wait, what?" Both of them looked at him confused.

"I need to get katana from my storage in my world, I'll be back in few!" Y/N explained and closed basement doors.