Bonus chapter - Back from the dead

Shiori was cooking dinner in kitchen decorated with christmas ornaments, while Mana was siting on chair watching falling snow outside.

"You know sis..." Mana looked at Shiori "It's really quiet since Y/N... Left"

"Stop it!" Shiori slammed her hands on the oven "Just... stop. He wouldn't want us to grieving, so let's not think about this. Christmas is coming, why not turn on TV?"

"Yeah, it's too quiet..." Mana grabbed the pilot and turned on TV.

"Breaking news" They saw reporter and people running from bank surrounded by police "The terrorists has let out the hostages, it's highly possible that..."

Suddenly loud music started to play.

"Are they trying to surrender? And whats up with the music?" Reporter commented.

Familiar person dressed as santa wearing sunglasses walked outside, pushing wheelchair with Kotori dressed as reindeer.

"Is that...?!" Mana dropped the pilot from shock.

"I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!" Y/N shouted and pulled out LMG.

Whole bank behind him exploded and transmission was quickly cut off, leaving shocked presenter on the screen.

Mana and Shiori were staring dumbfounded at the screen and Yuzuru and Kaguya walked inside.

"Morning everyone..." Kaguya yawned.

"Question. What happen?" Yuzuru looked at them curious.

"He's alive!" Mana suddenly hugged surprised Kaguya.

"Who is alive and why are you hugging me like you want to kill me?!" Kaguya tried to break free from Mana's hug.

"Y/N!" Mana shouted with tears.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Kaguya looked at them surprised.

"He just come back from the dead and robbed a freaking bank!" Shiori said and pointed at TV "We just saw him and Kotori!"

"Question. What's up with you?" Yuzuru looked at them confused "He told us that he always come back from the dead..."

Meanwhile Y/N already turned police cars into swedish cheese and full armored person wearing night vision suddenly landed from the sky right in front of him.

"You wanna be back?! Sure, I'm back!" He shouted at Y/N.

"Oh sh*t, cloaker!" Y/N turned around with Kotori on wheel chair and suddenly accelerated to 300 KM/H.

"I'M GONNA BEAT THE CELLULITES OUT OF YOU!" Cloaker shouted and ran after him.

Kotori face turned pale and Y/N heard WULULULU slowly approaching him.

"You can this resisting an arrest?!" Cloaker catched up to them "We need to do this more often!"

"Asshole!" Y/N saluted him and started accelerating "YIPPE-KI-YAY MOTHERF*CKER!"

Y/N break the sound barrier, leaving Cloaker alone on the street.

"SON OF A..."