Chapter 35 - Lemons for the lemon god

The bell rang signaling end of the last lesson.

Everyone in classroom started packing, often chatting with fellow classmates.

"Hey Shiori" Y/N looked at her "You want to buy something for dinner on our way home?"

"Sorry, I have club activities" Shiori answered "When you were busy being dead, we joined clubs"

"So I'm back in forever alone zone, wonderful!" Y/N smiled "I'm gonna visit my favorite prostitute, have fun girls"

"Yeah, yeah. We all know that you won't lose virginity anyway" Shiori said casually.

"I accualy got married in the past" Y/N packed all of his things.

"Yeah, I belive you" Shiori yawned.

"You will be suprised..." Y/N smirked and grabbed his bag before Origami stopped him "Did something happen?"

"School nurse is calling you" Origami answered "Also, meet me behind the school after that. There is something I need to give you"

"Fine" Y/N sighed and left the classrom, joining hordes of students heading towards the exit.

"The hell you want him for?" Shiori gave Origami death glare.

"I just wanted to get some information" Origami answered and left the classroom.

"Question, what is happening?" Yuzuru and Kagya walked over to her.

"Another problem..." Shiori sighed.

Y/N reached the school infirmary and walked in.

"Hello?" He closed the doors and looked around "Is anyone here?"

Whole infirmary was empty and not even ghost could be spoted.

'Maybe she walked outside to do something...?' Y/N thought and walked to bed.

He heard the sound of locking the doors and turned around.

Natsumi in tight white nurse uniform was looking at him with lustfull eyes.

"I see it's measuring day" Y/N smiled.

"Perhaps?" She reached under her skirt and lowered her white panties "Your school nurse is very naughty today, so why don't you have some fun with her?"

"You looked better in black underwear" Y/N commented as she stepped out of her panties and threw them away.

"But it wouldn't match my uniform then" Natsumi slowly walked towards him.

"I like the contrast..." He grabbed her in waist and pulled her "...Do you want it soft or rough?"

"I want you to f*ck me" Natsumi said without hesitation and tried to push him down on the bed. But instead she was the one pushed down.

She started blushing as Y/N slowly unbuttoned top of her uniform and quietly moaned when he give her kiss on the neck.

"Someone might hear us, you know?" She pointed out.

"Don't worry, you can tell that you were watching porn or something" Y/N stood up and took off his pants, showing his dragon under black boxers.

"I never expected that it was so big..." Natsumi commented as she sat down and touched it "It's so har--"

Suddenly wall behind them exploded

"Brother, we need to find a med..." Spacemarine walked through hole and saw Y/N and Natsumi "Oh, wait. YOU ARE A HERETIC!"

He pointed his massive gun at them and preseed the trigger halfway.

"Wait! I'm just training her how to handle unconventional injures!" Y/N quickly said.

"Oh, I see..." He lowered his weapon "I she perhaps a medic?!"

"You can see that..." Y/N glanced at Natsumi hiding behind hid back, buttoning her uniform.

"EXCELLENT!" He shouted and quickly grabbed Natsumi.

"Wait, I still need her!" Y/N tried to stop him.

"There is no time for that brother! The injured are waiting, FOR THE EMPEROR!" He busted through a window, leaving Y/N alone.

"Oh for f*ck sake!" Y/N became angry "Why a psychopath with a gun always interrupt me in middle of a sex!"

He put his pants back on and opened the doors.

'Off to Origami I go...' He walked downstair, exited the building and walked behind it where Origami was waiting for him.

She was wearing her school uniform, despite cold.

"You like to keep the girl in cold?" Origami commented "It took you a while, did you had fun with our new nurse?"

"Yeah about that..." Y/N scaned her whole body "...I know this might sound sudden, but can you give me a blow-job or something?"

"Fine, but under one condition" She answered without any hesitation "I want to know who killed my parents"

"God damit..." Y/N sighed "I can't tell you that..."

Origami walked closer and grabbed his hand.

"I want the spirit's name..." She placed his hand on her breast "...No matter how much it cos--"

Y/N suddenly pulled back his hand and stepped back. His expression changed.

"I think you mistaken me with someone else..." Y/N said with stoic face, but his eyes showed sign of disgust "...I'm not a man who take pleasure from forcing others, especially not in matter like that..."

Origami cliched her fists and finally lost her cool.

"For my whole life I was trying to hunt down the spirit who took my family from me!" She shouted at him "I WANT THE TRUTH!"

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" Y/N shouted back at her "I know who killed your parents! But I also know what will happen if I tell you that!"

"Then try me! I would rather die knowing the truth than live in a lie!" She said determined.

Y/N turned around to think.

"Please, it's the only thing I live for..." She kneeled on the snow.

"I guess there is no point of hiding it..." Y/N sighed and pulled out a ring out of his pocket "I'll show you who did this"

Origami quickly stood up and hugged him.

"Thank you..." She let go of him.

Y/N look at her with pity and took a deeo breath.

"Put this on" He gave her the ring and she put it on "And hold me tight"

He pulled red eye orb and looked in her eyes for the last time.

"Prepare, for what you're about to witness..."