Ch.2

The Times table ⬆️

Hermione and Ginny woke up the next morning to the sound of Lavemder's squeal. "What is it" Ginny grunted. "Ron asked me out!"She Said excitedly.Hermione groaned into her pillow when Lavender had left. "He's already gotten over me"Hermione Said. "You'll find someone better then Ron,Hermione."Ginny said.They got up and Changed into their robes.They went down to the commen room to find Harry and Ron waiting for them with Lavender. "We'll go this Sunday" They Heard Ron say to Lavender.They went down to the Great hall and Sat down. "Hermione" They Heard.It was Neville. "Yes Neville"Hermione answered. "Do you know where Seamus and Dean are?"He asked. "They're trying to blow up a toilet"Harry answered. "Why?"Hermione And Ginny Asked together. "Bought something from Fred and George's shop"Harry shrugged.Neville left and Ron spoke "Ginny when's Quidditch practice"He asked. "I haven't decided Ron"Ginny said. "Well It can't be on Sunday"Ron said.Hermione,Harry,and Ginny talked together while Ron went with Lavender and sat with her and Her Friends. "Are you doing ok?"Harry Asked Hermione "yea why wouldn't I be?"Hermione Asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Well,Ron...."He said. "Oh" Hermione Sighed.Ginnt sent Harry a glare when Hermione Looked down At the table. "Sorry" Harry apologized. Hermione Looked up at them"No,it's nothing don't worry about it"Hermione faked a smile.

Draco woke up by a pillow being thrown at him by Blaise. "What do you want"Draco Grunted as he threw it back."We need to go to"Blaise Said. "Why"Draco grunted. "We Have Class,you git" Theo Said and Threw a pillow at Draco. "And you need to see Granger"Blaise added.Draco shot up "What"He said.Blaise And Theo Grinned At him "At least we know how to wake you up now" Theo Said. "Gits"Draco sneered and Threw both of his pillows at them.Blaise And Theo laughed as they got hit by the pillows.They Changed into their robes and went to the commen room. They saw Pansy,Astoria,Daphne,Crabbe,Goyle,Millicent Bulstrode and Tracey Davis waiting for them. "Took you long enough"Pansy said. "Pansy,Draco has all the time in the World"Tracey Said dreamily. "You make me gag"Draco Said And walked out of the commen room.Before Blaise And Theo went with Draco they saw Tracey blush. "You Really Have girls chasing after you,why don't you pick one of those"Theo Asked Draco quietly. "They're annoying as Hell"Blaise Said. "What're you talking about"Pansy Asked as she wrapped her arm around Blaise.They started Dating After the War and Spent half the summer together. "Can't say a word"Blaise Said. "Is It About Draco" Pansy Asked. "Yup"Theo answered.She shrugged "well I guess I won't find out anything then" She Said. "You will when it happens Pansy"Blaise Said as he kissed the top of her head. "It won't Happen"Draco Said. "Wanna bet?"Blaise raised his eye brows at him."50 Galleons"Draco Said. "I'll be waiting"Blaise Said. "It needs a limit"Theo Said. "We have till New Years"Blaise Said. "You're having a bet?"Astoria Asked as she Came To them.She wrapped her arm around Theo as Answered yes.

They entered the Great hall and sat Down at the table.Draco carefully took a glance at the Gryffindor table and Saw Hermione Talking to Neville.He left a few seconds later and Hermione started talking to Harry and Ginny.Suddenly she looked down at the table.He looked away when Hermione made eye contact and before his friends would catch him ,But Blaise And Theo Caught him. "What ya looking at Mate"Blaise Smirked. "Zip It"Draco snapped. "You can't hide anything from me Draco " Pansy thought to herself.Astoria was thinking the same thing.

Hermione Got a glance of the Slytherin table when She looked back up at them.She saw Draco looking at her,but he looked away immediately.She looked away and looked at Harry and Ginny "What're you guys doing Sunday?"Hermione Asked them. "We're going on a date on the hill." Ginny said. "A picnic?"Hermione Asked. "Ya"Harry said.Before Hermione could respond,The mail Came.A few gasps escaped the First years when loads of owls flew in.Harry Got a letter from Sirius and opened it.After the War,Sirius cleared his name and was free to go.They gave him about 990,000 Galleons as an apology but It won't make up for all that time in prison.Harry Closed the letter and put it in his pocket. "Is he Ok?"Hermione Asked, "ya he's fine,he just asked if I'm doing alright"Harry shrugged.They ate and talked for a bit before Getting their times tables. "We have class in 10 minuets."Hermione Said.They packed their bags and headed for their first class,Potions.Ron and Lavender followed them and they went down to the Dungeons.